Preview Gold Coast vs Essendon, Carrara, Sunday 28/07/19, 4:40 PM

Who will score more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This will become an even bigger story if the game doesn’t go our way... probably deserved too.
Wedding dates are usually set how far in advance, and who is going to ask someone to move a wedding? Incredible article..

It's an interesting suggestion. Surely the brother's fiancee is the one planning the wedding? Why would a (presumably Irish) woman know anything about an AFL fixture. Unless the brother stipulated that it had to fit around Conor, and obviously they want the wedding during the Irish summer...

Aside from being gold coast, it's also a 9 day break. If he jumped on a plane first thing after the game last week he can make a decent week or so out of it. Stuff going that far for a weekend.

yes, the logical conclusion to draw is that an irish woman choose her wedding to coincide with her future brother in laws sports game against a poor team. clearly those two knuckleheads haven’t been to ireland during her two weeks of summer then.

This is a typical game where so people many think we can get a percentage booster, but I bet we struggle and get up by 16 points with a good last quarter.

I hope I am wrong! I would LOVE a 10+ goal win.

I suspect the bench will be McGrath, McNiece, Laverde and Clarke with Myers the travelling emergency (Pidge and Clarke not named VFL, other three on the pine).

Shiel said they'll be leaving tomorrow instead of Saturday have an extra day

Hope the boys don't get too relaxed
Crafty way of planting the seed before trade week. Dodo says, 'Gee the weather's lovely up here', at just the right time, in earshot of just the right player, wearing three singlets and having discarded three jackets. It's trade-craft, Big Boy.
Out: Myers, Baguley
In: King 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll admit those in's terrify me. It is basically our six weakest 'regulars'. So hopefully only two or three will get a game.

I hope Hartley keeps his spot. I think we are undersized down back, particularly if we want to swing Hooker forward. Both Francis and Ambrose will be giving up a tonne of size to two of Day, King and Wright.

Ive never been to ireland, but i doubt wedding season would be between october and march,

As long has he doesnt go on a bender the whole time he's there im happy for him to go.

If McKenna was attending the birth of a child nobody would blink, where do we draw the family comes first line?

Typical media bashing to fill segments with morally outraged opposition supporters calling us arrogant.

I heard he’s not taking a date to the wedding.
He’s going “Solo”

fb3uTlB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back