Preview Gold Coast vs Essendon, Carrara, Sunday 28/07/19, 4:40 PM

Who will score more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never been to ireland, but i doubt wedding season would be between october and march,

As long has he doesnt go on a bender the whole time he's there im happy for him to go.

I'm the opposite I hope he goes on a bender and we see videos, as long as he doesn't get hurt. I wanna see the media lose their s**t while Essendon just shrug.

This is a typical game where so people many think we can get a percentage booster, but I bet we struggle and get up by 16 points with a good last quarter.

I hope I am wrong! I would LOVE a 10+ goal win.
When exactly was the last time Essendon achieved a percentage booster when they were hoping to?

I'm struggling to come up with a single example

When exactly was the last time Essendon achieved a percentage booster when they were hoping to?

I'm struggling to come up with a single example
58 points on GF this year? 41 points against Carlton? 7 goal wins against Gold Coast, Sydney and St. Kilda last year?

Alright I’ll be the first to admit my mail incorrect sorry no longy

is there a weird kind of synergy in this?

-We always need to come from behind in games because it takes a half a game for us to get it on our terms, need the opposition to tire so we can get going from the back

-Our seasons as a whole seem to go the same way, start the year very scratchily then have to come from behind and make a late run toward the finals

Gold Coast games are interesting, we have the right time slot to avoid the humidity and dew. I'm expecting Ess to kick a minimum of 100 points, and win by 40 points. That is not unrealistic with that side.

Gold Coast games are interesting, we have the right time slot to avoid the humidity and dew. I'm expecting Ess to kick a minimum of 100 points, and win by 40 points. That is not unrealistic with that side.

Hasn’t it been this time slot where conditions have been slippery?

is there a weird kind of synergy in this?

-We always need to come from behind in games because it takes a half a game for us to get it on our terms, need the opposition to tire so we can get going from the back

-Our seasons as a whole seem to go the same way, start the year very scratchily then have to come from behind and make a late run toward the finals

I prefer this than never winning a game in July as was the case a short while back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lav, Z.Clarke & McNiece IN

Hep, Hartley & McKenna OUT
Kinda expected this.

As much as I wanted Hartley to stay in, they are sticking to the structure, so I like it.

Why has Hartley been dropped for McNeice?
Especially with Hurley out and Hooker playing sore if would have been handy to have Hartley in the team.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Why has Hartley been dropped for McNeice?
Especially with Hurley out and Hooker playing sore if would have been handy to have Hartley in the team.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
He hasn't been. He's been dropped for Zac Clarke. McNiece has come in for McKenna and Laverde for Heppell.

Really tough on Hartley but with Ambrose, Hooker, Francis and then Gleeson who can play tall plus Clarke and Mckernan to ruck he's not required. It's a shame we are blessed with so many backs but so few replacements forward..

With Mckernan, Brown and Lav as third tall there's no need to start Hooker forward.

Think they have selected the right team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back