Preview Round 12- VFL/AFL Founding Member Essendon Bombers vs Relative Newcomer North Melbourne Kangaroos - Sunday, June 4th - 4:40 pm

Surely they can't beat us can they?

• Hell No

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • No Way

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Not Gonna Happen

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Stringer will annoy the s**t out of them

Votes: 36 81.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Jake Kelly playing VFL at all this week or is he still not ready

Walla at his best is a lock. But don’t need to be blind Freddy to see that he is too fat. Needs to do a mid season preseason. If he wants to play finals he needs to shed the pounds.
before we fat shame people on this board we have a rule that you have to post photos of yourself, so let’s have it you fat campaigner

before we fat shame people on this board we have a rule that you have to post photos of yourself, so let’s have it you fat campaigner

Mate he isn't a pro athlete, and a pro athlete's job requirement is to meet fitness criteria.

Having said that I don't think Tippa's done too bad and would have been good for a couple more games under his belt, felt he was a bit of a scapegoat after what was not a loss, but it was not to be and the opposite consensus deserves to be heard.

Thought there was a presser saying they were happy with him for this week and cleared to play

Just wondering if he didnt make the 26 or hes maybe still not quite right and not playing anywhere

I wouldnt have risked vs north anyway
That’s what I thought too, but he’s been named in the twos side so it might just be easing him in to get a bit of touch

Mate he isn't a pro athlete, and a pro athlete's job requirement is to meet fitness criteria.

Having said that I don't think Tippa's done too bad and would have been good for a couple more games under his belt, felt he was a bit of a scapegoat after what was not a loss, but it was not to be and the opposite consensus deserves to be heard.
mate, do not involved. i was just trying to get Gold Rozee to send nudes and you have gone and ******* ruined it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walla at his best is a lock. But don’t need to be blind Freddy to see that he is too fat. Needs to do a mid season preseason. If he wants to play finals he needs to shed the pounds.
I think you mean 'even blind Freddy could see'... I'm standing up for the vision impaired of this world. They never see it coming. On the plus side, they won't have to see Dank nudes, and that is surely something to be thankful for.

Walla's fine. Some people just have that kind of body. Also, prior to this year, Stringer was playing his best footy in 2020 post-lockdown but pre-ankle injury and he had a gut on him.

Some guys should just be exempt from skinfolds tbh. That or we just get rid of them altogether and become like the AFLW where there's a real diversity in body shapes and sizes.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Walla's fine. Some people just have that kind of body. Also, prior to this year, Stringer was playing his best footy in 2020 post-lockdown but pre-ankle injury and he had a gut on him.

Some guys should just be exempt from skinfolds tbh. That or we just get rid of them altogether and become like the AFLW where there's a real diversity in body shapes and sizes.

Yeah it’s just match fitness - he’s just short of a gallop at present.

It is interesting that in the AFL we are a bit obsessed with how fat blokes look. In the NRL there are super stars like Latrell Mitchell who always look like they are 2 or 3 kg over weight. Now I know people will say a slightly different game fitness wise which it is but we are not really asking Walla to play midfield. He is just on a long path back to somewhere near where he was.

Hey everyone

If you are looking for something to listen to, or feel short changed cause the media hasn't given one s**t in talking about the Bombers this week...

We have just the thing for you!
boncer34 , Kyptastic and I junp in the pod to review the game against West Coast, chat some off field latest and preview Norfs grand final tomorrow (errr, I mean round 12).

Enjoy the listen!

Dean Rioli, Derek Kickett come to mind. Both had lovely skills, despite weight issues.

joke_flyby1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back