Preview Round 22 - Essendon Bombers vs North Melbourne Kangaroos - Saturday, August 12th - 1:45 pm @ Robert Downey Jr. Stadium.

Do you still have hope?

• Nope

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • Yep

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t kelly playing wing/half forward over Martin?
Angry Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many say that he did this at north,
He may have been known for this but those sides were also known for overachieving. So something he does works to get the best out of the talent.

I don't agree with the decisions myself because there are a few players id like to see in the team.

But we don't know the reasoning behind them.
In the absence of those answers I'll give the paid professional the benefit of the doubt that there is a plan.

Off the top of my head I'll assume the reasoning may be something along the lines of this group hitting the wall. That when the season gets tough, and the energy levels get low this football club wilts, year after year after year.
Wholesale changes is usually the out, try and protect the players, refresh them. Hide them from the responsibility of performing.
There might be something to the, no, no rest, you stay under the bright lights with your season on the brink and you find a way.
If that is even close to what the thinking is, I can respect it.

Tex & Baldwin have earned selection imo & setterfield is a need

In: Tex, Baldwin and Setterfield
Out: Guelfi, Laverde, Kelly

Cox - Baldwin - McGrath
Redman - Zerk - Hind
Durham - Setterfield - Martin
Perkins - Langford - Caldwell
Tex - Wright - Menzie
Bryan - Merrett - Parish
Flip - Hobbs - Tsatas - Hepp
Montgomerie - give him a game in event the chances dry up of playing AFL.

i'd drop any 1 of McGrath, Hepp or Kelly to pick some back line speed up. of the 3, suspect the SC would go Kelly.
With the exception of Caldwell, this should have been the team. Still feels like we're tanking 😕

Worst thing is North fans think theyre ending out season with a win

When it ended 3 weeks ago and im sitting here happy to lose

We really want pick 6

Because one of Caddy, Duursma, Sanders, Mckercher or Watson will atleast be available

Pick 7 and those + Curtain atleast 1 available
Haha!
You really want Pick 6 because you love the trade / draft period 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back