Preview Round 22 - Essendon Bombers vs North Melbourne Kangaroos - Saturday, August 12th - 1:45 pm @ Robert Downey Jr. Stadium.

Do you still have hope?

• Nope

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • Yep

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahaha

I told you all when we hired him. He never dropped guys and favored experience over youth regardless of form at Norf.

It was always going to be the same, he has shown that to be the case.
I can't believe people actually bought the drivel about him thinking long term.
It’s not so the failing to give youth a shot, he brought cox, Davey and Tsatas in recently. It’s the inability to just drop 3-4 changes to freshen up the team. At most we make a 1 change and mostly forced
The team is running on fumes atm, bring in 3/4 guys and see if we can get a spark. Going with the same guys who aren’t performing week after week is just dumb. Laverde not playing well give baldwin a shot, guelfi not performing - give Tex or Tippa a run. Kelly there’s no place for you this week, you’re out. The team is just so dull currently

This has actually made me angry, I haven't been upset all year even when the wheels began falling off, but the fact we aren't even going to look at other options other than a select 25 players really pisses me off.

Brad won't see out his contract, as this s**t will bring nothing but hostile members next year and Sheeds will rally his chums for a takeover and we'll continue the circle of irrelevancy.

Go Bombers!

I'm out

This has actually made me angry, I haven't been upset all year even when the wheels began falling off, but the fact we aren't even going to look at other options other than a select 25 players really pisses me off.

Brad won't see out his contract, as this s**t will bring nothing but hostile members next year and Sheeds will rally his chums for a takeover and we'll continue the circle of irrelevancy.

Go Bombers!

I'm out

Yep.

Go Bombers!

I'm out
The problem with this is it’s gonna be impossible for any coach coming in. We want 17 and we want it now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back