Scott Morrison - How Long? (Part 1 - Continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott should do the right thing and lift the dole

also time to reconsider work for the dole if the average time on the dole is 3 years. People can't survive on $40 a day and no one deserves to be locked out of society and not participate for 3 or more years.
Morrison doesn't give a shit about poor people though. I'm tipping he's of the belief they deserve it for not being a part of his little cult.

Angus Taylor what a filthy grub of a politician. He has no respect for Australia's national environmental riches and unique biodiversity .A nepotistic charlatan who works exclusively for his own family and corporate lobby groups.A real pig.

Can you get a gig with the LNP if you don't meet these prerequisites?

The liberal party is basically just RWNJs and lobbyists. Is there any chance a non-business person or someone with a science background can be preselected by the 'liberals'.

Given the Liberals are slowly being swallowed by creationists I doubt it :rolleyes:

Most start out with good intentions, but the road to hell and all that...
I'd agree, unfortunately it seems all too often they forget that they are supposed to represent the people that elected them and become beholden to their donors and corporate interests.

He’s always come across as a bit of a dickhead, but this “unfunded empathy” rubbish and inability/refusal to look at the very real issues and simplifying it with “get a job”, he’s just a genuine ********.

empathy for the money lenders and the people who will struggle to get through the eye of a needle with a camel

ly9Etd7.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah the salt is still flowing get used to it for another term after this one.
Gonna man up and answer my question or run away like a little bitch again ?

Why the majority of Australians chose to vote against their own best interests in May is beyond me. At least do a modicum of fact checking before heading off to the ballot box otherwise you might end up with a 'prosperity gospel' nuffie holding the purse strings who makes a virtue of giving rich people more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back