Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a look at the ladder, its quite conceivable that the season could end with 5 teams all on 64 points. God we needed that percentage tonight!

*Edit - my bad, thats the top 4 teams, not the top 5

Not that I supported its actual implementation, but this is a year where the mooted 17-5 fixture model would have worked perfectly.

Three clear groups of 6:
Gee, WCE, BL, Ric, Col, GWS
PA, Ess, Ade, Fre, WB, Haw
NM, StK, Car, Melb, Syd, GC

Not sure if this has been discussed before

4rxpkbayumf31.jpg

I've always been in two minds whether it was Ablett or the Suns who was at fault for that whole debacle. I hope next year they can start their growth with a strong foundation of being in a whole lot more games. Hopefully around guys like Swallow, Hardbrow and.. Sexton I guess they can get some ..spirit.... or something. anything please!

Haha Norf, what a good for nothing irrelevant club.

Exhaustive process to find their senior coach who delivers their lowest score in 150 years. Wonder if Snake_Baker or JeanLucGoddard regret this appointment.

Check their autopsy thread. Apparently the umps took away any chance of them winning by half time.

No mention of their team being unable to score more than 1 goal for the entire game. It was the umpires!

What about the meltdown on the Norf board. Flog city lead by the biggest flog Snake Baker and closely followed by that moron Jean Luc Goddard. The mighty Kangas kicked one goal yes that's right one goal in 120 mins but the umpires ruined the game and made it impossible for Norf!

Some of those guys need to take a break from footy and from posting. Also what did they expect when they recruited one of the softest players ever in Polec? The biggest front runner I have ever seen.

Even a few posters have turned on Shaw - only got the job 5 mins ago. Quality that lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lopsided games so far this week. Hope today dishes something worth watching.

Haha, thanks guys. Have heard the term thrown around so much but never understood why. Cheers.
This conversation brings back a great memory. Sitting in the fitzroy cheer, must have been late 70's, or early 80's, throwing handbags over the fence at Mark Jacko Jackson. To which he naturally threw them straight back at us

And back then nobody got evicted.

On SM-T580 using BigFooty.com mobile app

North Melbourne's media team will have an easy week-

ALL THE GOALS
ROUND 21

View attachment 724293

We outscored them in the last minute of the second quarter alone.

Can’t believe how salty some of their supporters have been, since our game.

We outscored them in the last minute of the second quarter alone.

Can’t believe how salty some of their supporters have been, since our game.

A lot of them still believe that loss burst their fairytale finals run bubble. it's crazy how your mind works when your belief turns you truly delusional. I'm sure if they won our game and had a loss against cats like yesterday, they'll pick out the one umpire decision in q1 from last night and hang everything on it. It's as if all players became lifeless zombies coz that one decision went against them.

Check their autopsy thread. Apparently the umps took away any chance of them winning by half time.

No mention of their team being unable to score more than 1 goal for the entire game. It was the umpires!
Certainly didn't decide the game, but the umpiring was truly terrible. It's what worries me the most about facing them next week. I think we can cover them, but if the umpires aren't pulling them up, then it becomes an unfair contest.
The amount of high contact and throwing of the ball that they get away with is putrid. Danger actually tackled a North player lastnight in a headlock and was rewarded. Saw about 3 similar incidents before Razor pinged him. That's 3 free kicks North should have got within 3 minutes. Holding the man is also a feature of their game that they seem to get away with. The turning of a blind eye affords them so many extra opportunities, and if they capitalise on them, their opponent drifts further behind.
North got away with a bit too, but couldn't capitalise. Umpiring matters and can tilt a game one way or the other, even if it's not biased. Only needs one team to cheat better than the other which is not the same as one team being better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back