Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Geelong by <30

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Geelong by 30+

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I just watched the cats walk into the stadium approx an hour ago. With not watching much footy it's easy to forget the cats still have stars on every line.
I was originally going to this game before I moved back south. Probably the best ground in the country to watch footy at, particularly at night.

If you look hard enough the evidence is still there I'd say. ;)

You're forgetting one factor today - we have three milestone games today - Mcstay, Witherden and your boy McCarthy. May as well throw in the towel now!

You're forgetting one factor today - we have three milestone games today - Mcstay, Witherden and your boy McCarthy. May as well throw in the towel now!
Your biggest milestone is getting all the Brisbane supporters back to this site.

It’s a good venue. I went to a game there a few years back and also the cricket there.
I went to the game when Hawkins kicked 6 in the teeming rain. My beer cup filled by itself it was raining that hard.

What I was surprised about each time I've attended was the huge Geelong presence in the crowd. We've got a lot of supporters on that side of the country. We've generally outnumbered the Lions. I can't see that being the case today though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back