Preview Round 23: Richmond v Brisbane | MCG | Sunday 3.20 (25/8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So why was Grimes able to come back on the ground last week ? Why not just give him another jab for this week as he will then literally have 13 days off before another game
I don't mean to be rude in any way but I assume by your comment you have never played competitive sport. It's amazing what the body can put up with while still warm. Cool down and your ****ed.

I have played on with so many knocks and bumps during a game but failed to be fit the week after.

i missed the game of he sason last week...but just saw Ross out for this week.......realllllllly, ROSS? tell me I'm in a bad coma.....

Amazed with what he managed to bring prior to last week but unfortunately he had a stinker with 2 howler turnovers (missed targets with next to no pressure) that led to 2 WC goals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't mean to be rude in any way but I assume by your comment you have never played competitive sport. It's amazing what the body can put up with while still warm. Cool down and your f’ed.

I have played on with so many knocks and bumps during a game but failed to be fit the week after.

No I only played football until I was 25 so have no idea

Footage of Grimes at training yesterday showed his ankle the size of a few tennis balls. Hardwicks off the cuff comments on him sticking his foot out the door in the cold weather probably had more in it than what he made out. Icing around the clock, some anti inflammatory injections and a jab before the game will be the plan.
If anyone plays with pain it will be the winemaker- tough as nails and cats head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why was Grimes able to come back on the ground last week ? Why not just give him another jab for this week as he will then literally have 13 days off before another game
Its the swelling and inflammation that's now the issue. He came back on last week cause it hadn't blown up yet. Seeing it yesterday the ankle was increadibly swollen.

No I only played football until I was 25 so have no idea
grimes is fit enough to play no doubt....with a jab or 2...but a week off and then the bye he will be cherry ripe...rather than fit to play but sore as hell when the corticosteroid wears off and full recovery is delayed.

Last edited:
What is everyone worried about, we have been winning games all year with injuries, if Grimes misses he misses, we are still going to win.

Love the faith..however grimes is a massive out. Hopefully we really make a statement against Brisbane. It seems a lot of posters are extremely confident. Reality is, it will be a big challenge for us too especially with grimes out. Brisbane are not easy beats.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back