Autopsy Round 23: Hawks pluck Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats, you're a well drilled side with heaps of talent. The $8 for Hawks to win by 16+ is the second time lately you've given me cause to cheer. Your GWS win paid a few bills too. Played the Hawks into the Crows rolling Footscray toođź‘Ś The Hawks are more consistent & well drilled now. You can kick a score & are exciting; definitely worthy Finalists. I reckon you would put the Tigers out in week 1, after they lose to the Lions. Hope you make it & go deep. Fagan & Hodge would love to play you again this year, I'm sure. Good luck.

Last edited:
My only lasting memorie of Chad at Port was doing his hair before taking a hanger thought good player but soft he comes to us all of a sudden he’s a heavily tattooed tackling machine and as hard as a cats head .

Chad's going to put the competition on notice in 2020 when he's fully rid of the Port taint and has a full preseason.

Thank you boys
Loved every minute
9 minute mark the walk out started - beautiful to watch
So so proud - not a bad word to say about anyone but ceglar was outstanding

If you did an AFL ladder for results against top 8 sides, we'd be on top right now. The umpire screwjob against the doggies earlier this year has ruined our season.

Acually we were so out of run that game we were going to lose, the umpiring stopped me watching footy live for a while.... but we were always going to lose that game. I'd say that last five minutes with one sided umpiring against St Kilda was the real screw job.

My only lasting memorie of Chad at Port was doing his hair before taking a hanger thought good player but soft he comes to us all of a sudden he’s a heavily tattooed tackling machine and as hard as a cats head .
You don't remember him kicking 3 goals against us after hodge slammed his head into a point post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ceglars game was really strong and his last month has been great. I hope we keep him as he is coming into the prime age for a ruckman.

Everyone of our youngsters is showing they believe and are not waiting for the oldies to lead the way

Jeepers, we could be the best team to ever miss the finals.

Losing to Melbourne and St Kilda early in the season really hurts now.

So proud of our boys though, what a club. The resolve of this group is powerful, look out 2020.

Not to mention the AFL sponsored loss to the Throwdogs

Yo
View attachment 733157
Get faarked campaigners.
You can tell we were an afterthought as they were laughing and having a joke while assessing our chances this year. Should have known not to take their opinions seriously, never played for a successful club either of them and have a grand.total of zero flags between them.

Been critical of Jags, merely because it's frustrating watching a Ferrari get around with Datsun parts, but tonight he was excellent, left it all out on the field and was key for us when Worps got sat on.

Chad is a freak, having this guy fit and going through the midfield is going to absolutely tear the oppo apart.

Big boy was ok, but it is clear he is uncomfortable as a key defender. We have a conundrum here as Cegs is clearly a number 1 ruckman in this league... maybe GWS bait?

Timbo timbo timbo... finally after 7-8 years you have grasped it, could cause all sorts of problems for defenders in 2020 if he stays consistent.

Great game but it's a shame it'll likely mean very little.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back