Autopsy Round 23: Hawks pluck Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

I've reported this to the mods. Made a mess in my pants

Gutsy ******* win. If we make/Dont make finals isnt up to us. We had rough patches during the year. I finish this season however on an absolute high note

Scrimshaw is massive, MASSIVE for us. Throw in Mitchell, Timmy figuring it out, Nash clicking on what he needs to do to make a sucessful AFL career.

Breust has been great. We're not on our way to a premiership but we have some great building blocks. Wingard last month has been great as well.

Still on a high after today's game. No passengers.
My votes would be :
3 - Chad
2 - TOB
1 - Breust
Special mention to Cegs, Jaeger, Sic and Hendo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chad's going to put the competition on notice in 2020 when he's fully rid of the Port taint and has a full preseason.

100% agree with this. It simultaneously kills me, but pleases me to see him in a different jumper. The smear campaign against him by the club is probably the biggest black marks of all against the current regime and I will never forgive them for that. Chad is a ******* legend. If nothing goes wrong health-wise he should go down the Shaun Burgoyne path, and even well exceed him IMO (which will be incredibly bittersweet)

Man even after seeing that a few times last night I've only just realised watching this he basically reeled that in one handed.

WOW.
While running back with the flight. 😳

D1EFEB5B-05BE-4DFC-A632-6D99F11C345F.jpeg

I honestly didn’t see that score coming.

Clarko has set us p brilliantly defensively!
Fingers are now crossed for the Crows... either way it’s an exciting time to be a Hawks supporter if the season continues but certainly for next season.

... I did call Timmy to kick 4 but there is egg on my face for the rest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back