Game Day Bulldogs v Adelaide at Mars R23 - the end is nigh

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah playing young talent doesn't work at all, just ask Brisbane, Geelong. West Coast last year.

I guess it helps having competent staff.

This Bulldogs side has a bit of young talent yes? Fancy that, winning a flag in 2016, turning over the oldies, having a development year in 2019 and making the finals in form!

Meanwhile certain deluded posters would have us persist with the Dad's army, because where would we be without them?

Last 10 years:

Craigy:
2010 - s**t
2011 - s**t - Cwaigy gets the sack
Sando:
2012 - Close Prelim loss - One dimensional midfield found out late in year (Campo) Cheated the salary cap.
2013 - s**t
2014 - s**t - Sando gets the sack
Walsh:
2015 - Flogged in a Semi - Walsh killed - can forgive this, but fits the trend anyway
Pyke:
2016 - Flogged in a Semi - choked late in the season to cost top 4 and a flag shot.
2017 - Flogged in a Grandfinal - On dimensional midfield (Campo) poor selection hurting us as usual
2018 - s**t, the camp, injuries, didn't systematically play young talent.
2019 - s**t, didn't systematically play young talent. 2-8 after round 14.

Wowie what an amazing 10 years, so glad we didn't systematically play young talent. Campo around for a long time there, I wonder if we could try not simply sacking the head coach and maybe also look at the rest of the footy department too?

Imagine, we might not have dined out on this amazing 10 years! 6/10 we were s**t, 2/10 we got flogged in a semi, 1/10 we lost a close Prelim after getting flogged in a Qualifying final at home and 1/10 we got flogged in a Grandfinal after celebrating like we won the flag after a 10 goal win at home.

What a franchise!

Did Matt Crouch bang one of the commentator's wives? Apparently if you go h2h with Macrae you have to kick goals? Single out one of our other shitty players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have witnessed literally dozens of attempted tackles that are 100% ineffective as the bulldogs player being tackled just dishes off the handball andcit is a 100% wasted effort. We must be the dumbest footy team in the league as we never learn. Whoever replaces pyke and the line coaches at the end of this sh1tstain of a finish to the season should have proper tackling techniques as one of the very top priorities going forward. It makes me sick watching it as you just know what will happen

Or a good clearance team with good skills
One in the same ....ball hits the ground & our boys are simply not quick enough off the mark, to get to the loose ball .......add to this we can't protect now, off the back of the square

Jones has the pace to get to those loose ruck balls

Brad Crouch, Mr Invisible today

I wouldn't exactly call the ground a s**thole, but it was an interesting choice playing us there. I guess with the Boomers playing trial matches at Marvel meant the game had to be one of the two played at Mars. Would've got about 30k if they played it at Marvel.

I’m just cross today

But still Port and now us are bunnies for playing at regional grounds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back