Bluemour Discussion Thread XVIII - Please Sir, Can We Have More?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a big risk Though.

O'meara's knee need to be managed for the rest of his career.
Absolutely.

But they somehow even turned around perennial crock in Scully. Makes you wonder what magical medical juices or fairy dust they have down there.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
The Doris Day song is Que Sera Sera, I thought the Cerra reference was meant to be some sort of cryptic clue but maybe not:p

Lol, Dorus Day isn't Sam's Granny either. I was trying to act like a big shot!

The Cerra ref is clever though, props for that!

Sep 4, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers
I hope i'm wrong but that makes it sound like he's staying
Good pick up. And if he's HAD options and now made his decision, the fact that he has not signed with GWS is pertinent.

He's coming home. (To Carlton, not that Carlton is in any way his home, but it's where home feels like for all of us, including Cogs)
I can definitely read it both of these ways.
It could be "I'm grateful to have had options (from other teams)" but am going to stay.

But then why hasn't he signed yet at GWS? Unless it's all about timing.

Don’t know if it’s just your avatar but Juddy has a punchable face. :oops:

Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Timberwolves

How much gel does he have in his hair.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Rumoured to be 2 x first rounders. Now that we know we have pick 8 which is a good first rounder maybe pick 8 and our future 2nd?

Suspect that papley would be amenable to leaving on a great deal but not to fussed if he stays as out of contract next year and more big offers will follow.

For a small forward?! They are out of their freakin' minds!

Apparently there's some interest with us, but my own very amateur opinion is that I'd want something decent back for pick 7 alone.

I hope we can the idea if that's the case.

No1Suspect

Premiership Player
Aug 11, 2010
In the shadows
AFL Club
Carlton
Electric Blue and Marc Schmurf are still around, and Eric Pascoe always pops up around trade period.

I’m really concerned we chased Barass away!!!

Im hopeful ericpascoe is doing the merv hughes stretches in the outfield readying himself to come off the long run!

i feel we are on thin ice with ms3 and isnt EB a little like ericpascoe more a drafts and trade week guru?

Last edited:

FairKouta

Premiership Player
Aug 3, 2016
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Carlton
Electric Blue and Marc Schmurf are still around, and Eric Pascoe always pops up around trade period.

I’m really concerned we chased Barass away!!!
Who chased him away ?
Are there posters that don't appreciate rumours not facts and expect our ITKs to nail everything.
Just appreciate the info passed and take it easy.
🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F_therest

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
You are doing useful a disservice with this post, there is a spectrum of eliteness when it comes to ITK posters. Figure it out (I can help if you'd like) and try not to post s**t like this instead.

If Sammo is costing the rest of us some inside info from posters like b70 then should get a ban or something.

Who is more useful to this thread and board - ITK's with their tidbits or Sammo63 with his insightful and not antagonising at all 'ITK's know * all' posts?

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
#BUMP

Personal attacks and cheap shots directed at posters are creeping back into this thread.

I am sure that none of you would want to lose your account or face a thread ban.

Play nice and remember Posting Rules & Site Rules apply across all threads.

ZERO TOLERANCE!

Carlton Board Posting Rules ...

Site Rules ...

I knew that El, I ignored that part ha

ParapMarkets

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
I'd like to know why Barrass and a few are/were so confident that Hawthorn are out of the picture, they (Hawthorn) appear extremely confident. Admittedly they were this confident at this stage last year for Shiel (it wasn't until a few weeks later that they started convincing themselves that they had withdrawn from the race because Ceglar wasn't going to get the trade done), listening to Shiel after his signing the Hawks were never really in the hunt.

I think clubs get played by the player manager's team to get maximum value, I'm just not sure how either side can be all that confident that another team is out of the picture. I get why the Hawks are confident, they have Clarko and some recent flags, they have a general air of entitlement to their beliefs. I want to believe but I'm just not that confident.

FitzroyBlueBagger

FitzroyBlueBagger
Sep 30, 2018
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
There's an online article by Micheal Gleeson stating that Jack Martin has informed the club he is seeking a trade with Bulldogs and ourselves the front runners also Brisbane are keen particularly because of his girlfriend being a Queenslander but are probably not in a strong position to land him...

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
There's an online article by Micheal Gleeson stating that Jack Martin has informed the club he is seeking a trade with Bulldogs and ourselves the front runners also Brisbane are keen particularly because of his girlfriend being a Queenslander but are probably not in a strong position to land him...

It's behind that damn paywall if someone can outline it.

Dynamic Gold Coast player Jack Martin has told the club he wants out and has asked to be traded, with both the Western Bulldogs and Carlton circling.

The out-of-contract half-forward/midfielder is understood to have unofficially told coach Stewart Dew and football manager Jon Haines in the last week that he was likely to seek a trade and that a request would be officially made at exit interviews this week.
He is expected to meet club officials on Tuesday and make the request official.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back