Bluemour Discussion Thread XVIII - Please Sir, Can We Have More?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hear Whispy Watson on SEN tonight say “don’t read anything into Coniglio spending time with Hawks players yesterday”
Bloody * better not be into him as well.

So, let's see if I can get this right...assuming Coniglio did hang out with Hawthorn players last night...

If he has already decided to go to Hawthorn, then he wouldn't hang out with Hawthorn players because that would be giving it away to the whole world, and he's not ready for the whole world to know yet...

Then again, he might think that the footy world would think that if he had decided on Hawthorn, that he'd never hang out with their players because it would give his decision away, so the footy world would think that he couldn't have made a decision to go to Hawthorn...

But if he's decided on Carlton, then the perfect rouse would be to hang out with Hawthorn players, no one would expect that...

Although if he is genuinely undecided, he might be hanging out with Hawthorn players to see if he likes them, and would like playing with them, and eating with them, and training with them, day after day after day...

And if he's leaning towards staying at GWS, then hanging out with Hawthorn players might make GWS fearful that he's leaving, so they'll increase their offer...

Oi...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep he is an ITK for their board, but then again it might be because he believes Cogs will stay...
I'll still take that.

50/50 not bad if accurate, and after the carry on I've read over there and dissing our guys I'd be somewhat content with Cogs staying at GWS. Not a big fan of free agency either way to be fair.

about as interested in it as I was for Mitch McGovern.
Not overly fussed if get him or not. Cost of it is my only main interest at this point.

Can I get back to you in 2 years about this one. One of us is going to be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back