Bluemour Discussion Thread XVIII - Please Sir, Can We Have More?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope i'm wrong but that makes it sound like he's staying
I doubt it. I would think GWS would be keen to know his decision and put it to bed ASAP. Given there's a final coming up, they would be better placed mentally knowing he was staying, than hearing he's going to leave them. I say he's still coming to Vic - just not sure where...

For a small forward?! They are out of their freakin' minds!

Apparently there's some interest with us, but my own very amateur opinion is that I'd want something decent back for pick 7 alone.

I hope we can the idea if that's the case.
I agree, it's way overs, pick 7 or 8 is a very big price to pay let alone throwing in another first rounder. I guess he is contracted so they do have the upper hand and if we were losing our own contracted player we would want a premium. I'm just not keen for the trade price that is being reported.

There does seem to be some strong word linking him with North as well. Who knows, it could just be a bit of early posturing but if they are asking for a second first rounder on top of pick 7 or 8 I just don't see the trade happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically links us to Martin, Papley, Ellis and Coniglio.

Ralph has also gone with us heavily into Martin and Papley.

Meaning the media have got no more idea than man on the street, in some cases, even less so for Ralphy, given it sounds like we no longer heavily into Papley due to knowing the cost will be too high to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back