Game Day Geelong Cats v Collingwood, Finals Week 1 - 19:50 AEST, Sep 06, 2019 - No umpiring complaints during game.

Who will win?

• Geelong <10

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Geelong 10+ to <30

Votes: 33 19.6%
  • Geelong by 30+

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Collingwood <10

Votes: 19 11.3%
  • Collingwood 10+ to <30

Votes: 66 39.3%
  • Collingwood by 30+

Votes: 20 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't understand people saying this was a poor quality game. It was a ripper.
It was everything that is wrong with todays game. Plenty of fumbleball, pressure the opposition into turnovers. Stop start kicks to the wings, both teams played not to lose instead of trying to win. Horrible. I’m starting not to feel any enjoyment watch this crap every week.

Last edited:
Imagine being a team that has their HGA dependant not only on where they finish, BUT ALSO where other teams finish.

GWS finish fourth and Cats are in a prelim.

Hope you enjoy your manufactured flag Pies if you get it. Scum.
Right in front of me!!!
lol
go pies solid away win.

Lol whatever you say. Get ready for b2b, we're ready to break Magpie hearts again lol
LOL
It's a bit like the last Ahes Test...Pies were in front except for 3 minutes in the entire game...yes we blew it but like the Stokes lbw you got the benefit of the crucial 50/50 umpiring decision at the end.
You'll still struggle to beat the Cats and you won't win a Prelim against the Tigers (or the Lions) if you get that far.
You had a home prelim final last year...

Well they ain’t beating Brisbane at the Gabba. We all know Richmond can’t win away from the MCG

Guess they will be beating Collingwood in the Prelim at the MCG then.

Doubt Brisbane will beat them honestly. Haven't won against Richmond in 10 years.

Absurd statement.
Would you say "who cares?" If they took the GF away from Richmond's home ground? Tripe.
We all know that will never happen,,, the grand final is and always will be at the G
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT * OFF BACK TO THE SANFL

They’ve lost 100% of Kardinia Park finals. They should count themselves lucky

Just like the old "well it didnt bother them in their flag years" argument that matters zilch.

Overcoming disadvantage or failing to capitalise on advantage doesn't make the overarching principle moot.

LOL
It's a bit like the last Ahes Test...Pies were in front except for 3 minutes in the entire game...yes we blew it but like the Stokes lbw you got the benefit of the crucial 50/50 umpiring decision at the end.
You'll still struggle to beat the Cats and you won't win a Prelim against the Tigers (or the Lions) if you get that far.

Struggle to beat the Cats? On this form we should smash em. We're in the best form we've been all year. As long as we can get over their defence we'll be right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering that Essendon just scraped in the Top 8, I don't think last nights performance was much to go by. Will see though.

When someone thinks an avatar represents who you support... :laughing:

No but our pressure etc throughout impressed me. NN was big too. I have faith.

Just like the old "well it didnt bother them in their flag years" argument that matters zilch.

Overcoming disadvantage or failing to capitalise on advantage doesn't make the overarching principle moot.

No one has claimed that the competition is fair. It’d be a disgrace if they locked out 60k to play on that cow paddock down in Geelong.

Anyway I think you’ve got a press conference to get to

LOL

Jeez that sheed drop punt was sweet, must have been a hard moment watching it sail through hehe

Back