Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My crows mates keep telling me they prefer burton and campo to go before pyke so it will be interesting to see if they hang around. Pyke is a good coach but the camp seeled his fate along with others. The crows are in for a rebuild no matter who coaches them next year they will at best probably win about half thier games.

That's fine too. The point being though that we have much more reason to sack our coach than they do to sack theirs and yet they're the club that's pulled the trigger.

Say what you like about the Crows but at least they know when to cut their losses. Hinkley would've been gone three years ago if we ran our club like they do theirs. And we'd be so much better for it.

I struggle to think of a club that cuts their losses less than us.

My crows mates keep telling me they prefer burton and campo to go before pyke so it will be interesting to see if they hang around. Pyke is a good coach but the camp seeled his fate along with others. The crows are in for a rebuild no matter who coaches them next year they will at best probably win about half thier games.
We have Ken Hinkley. At best we will probably win about half our games next year.

* this makes me angry.

The Crows have been a really well drilled and prepared team, coached extremely well, and made the GF on the back of it. They have had a poor list for several years, have overperformed on the back of the coaching, dream draws and injury free runs. Regardless they have still moved their coach on even though the issues are related to their aging list and their lack of quality.

Yet, at the same time, we have a coach that has had 7 years with this club, has literally failed in 5 of 7, including the last 5, has demonstrably lead to consistent mediocrity and been unable to get the best out of the group. Yet we still have 2 years to go on his ******* contract.

#sackhinkley

FOR *S SAKE!!!

What sort of pathetic organisation have we become when we are more acceptant of mediocrity than the Crows are.

The Crows could well finish bottom 6 next year, as a result of the changes they'll employ, but hey good on them. They've picked a direction and have the guts to go for it.

Meanwhile we're over here all 'everything is fine' with Ken ******* Hinkley, shuffling deck chairs on the titanic.

Last edited:
fu** this makes me angry.

The Crows have been a really well drilled and prepared team, coached extremely well, and made the GF on the back of it. They have had a poor list for several years, have overperformed on the back of the coaching, and now they have still moved their coach on even though the issues are related to their aging list and their lack of quality.

Yet, at the same time, we have a coach that has had 7 years with this club, has literally failed in 5 of 7, including the last 5, has demonstrably lead to consistent mediocrity and been unable to get the best out of the group. Yet we still have 2 years to go on his ******* contract.

#sackhinkley

FOR fu**S SAKE!!!

What sort of pathetic organisation have we become when we are more acceptant of mediocrity than the Crows are.

The Crows could well finish bottom 6 next year, as a result of the changes they'll employ, but hey good on them. They've picked a direction and have the guts to go for it.

Meanwhile we're over here all 'everything is fine' with Ken ******* Hinkley, shuffling deck chairs on the titanic.

Wait for when the future becomes the now and all the supporters look at KKK and go - see, told you so.... it's only a matter of time.

I wonder how much they paid him out to "step down?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait for when the future becomes the now and all the supporters look at KKK and go - see, told you so.... it's only a matter of time.
We all know we'll finish 7th or 8th next year, Kane Cornes will write about the Hinkley haters, KT will be all 'get behind the boys as we attack the finals series', and once we lose the finals series, Ken will be all "I'm glad to have been extended to 2021 and looking forward to improving again next year".

We all know we'll finish 7th or 8th next year, Kane Cornes will write about the Hinkley haters, KT will be all 'get behind the boys as we attack the finals series', and once we lose the finals series, Ken will be all "I'm glad to have been extended to 2021 and looking forward to improving again next year".

We are the franchise. Nothing will be different until KKK are gone.

I don't know about you all but this makes me so f***ing ANGRY! This bloke made a GF the year before last and here we still are with kenny from camperdown - the quintessential under-achiever remaining at the helm of our club for f*** knows how long more.

This just stamps us as the perennial minnow that we are - mid table nothingness. Vanilla personified.

The sooner all remnants of this clusterf*** that is KKK is gone, the better.

Rant over.

I don't know about you all but this makes me so f***ing ANGRY! This bloke made a GF the year before last and here we still are with kenny from camperdown - the quintessential under-achiever remaining at the helm of our club for f*** knows how long more.

This just stamps us as the perennial minnow that we are - mid table nothingness. Vanilla personified.

The sooner all remnants of this clusterf*** that is KKK is gone, the better.

Rant over.
Yep totally agree our board accepts this bullsh*t standard they have set and continue to believe to keep giving him time.
Cows already ahead of us by a season ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back