Opinion A different perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

The irony of your response without taking into consideration the context of the discussion, and therfore what I posted in my response.

But then again what else would we expect from you anyway.

“We”
Cute

Exhibit B
Context ???
Nowhere in that post do you present anything remotely like an argument

“Firstly, If you're going to respond to a post at least have the intelligence to respond to the content of the post rather than regurgitate what you have posted before.
Secondly, feel free to act or respond as you like with hporregard to what the club is/isn't doing as you have told us time and time again, but at least have the decency to allow others to respond as they like without you telling people what to do. Whether you like what people post is irrelevant.

This is the stuff that posters take exception too. In fact its another example of your hypocrisy.”

“Without you telling people what to do “
You just made 2 points telling her what to do !😆

It is solely a smart arse attack.

I notice the rest of the clique have joined in.

Now, if you have a decent argument that rebuts Jens point about looking at what’s happening in a light DEVOID of rumour, innuendo and lies , lets hear it

Otherwise I suggest you use PMs between you and your cronies because quite frankly you are all as boring as bedwetting batshit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
It may be time to get this thread a little more back on track and suggest another different perspective, speaking from my own personal experience, and one that I am certain was shared with many supporters and BF forum contributors, and that is the impact of the 2017 grand final performance had on each of us.

I know I had great expectations of at least a thrilling game going down to the wire, but even greater expectations that we would win, and for such a poor performance to be dished up really shook me personally and I was quite stunned and shattered during/after the game, I know even now my enjoyment of AFL is not the same since that event.

I feel this is not unique to myself and many of us who are emotionally tied to the Adelaide Football club have experienced something similar. Of course for us we are mostly able to move on, but to be in the club and to feel responsible for this, it's a burden I would not care to have.

This disappointment is reflected strongly in our social media, reactions to events at the club, subsequent performance fall outs, responses to players leaving the club etc..

The time has come for a complete circuit breaker, because externally we can be certain no matter who you are in the AFL if you are not supporting Adelaide you are most definitely against us!

You sound like Bill Shorten on May 19th

Sheesh
Get over it

When you put all the events together.
Tippett debarcle/sanctions
Sanderson sacking
Dean Bailey suspension & death
Phil Walsh murder
Best player walking out
GF loss
Power stance ridicule
Sam Jacobs brothers Death
Camp Debacle
Tex’s baby passing
Sloane’s baby passing
(I’m sure I’ve missed something)

Combine it with the off field ineptness you see and hear about it’s a wonder we haven’t had Carlton like results.

Also to those that say that the Phil Walsh murder wouldn’t have affected them that much just go and watch the West Coast match following his passing.

At the time sure. Late 2017-early 2018? it shouldn't be impacting.

“We”
Cute

Exhibit B
Context ???
Nowhere in that post do you present anything remotely like an argument

“Firstly, If you're going to respond to a post at least have the intelligence to respond to the content of the post rather than regurgitate what you have posted before.
Secondly, feel free to act or respond as you like with hporregard to what the club is/isn't doing as you have told us time and time again, but at least have the decency to allow others to respond as they like without you telling people what to do. Whether you like what people post is irrelevant.

This is the stuff that posters take exception too. In fact its another example of your hypocrisy.”

You just made 2 points telling her what to do !😆

It is solely a smart arse attack.

I notice the rest of the clique have joined in.

Now, if you have a decent argument that rebuts Jens point about looking at what’s happening in a light DEVOID of rumour, innuendo and lies , lets hear it

Otherwise I suggest you use PMs between you and your cronies because quite frankly you are all as boring as bedwetting bats**t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you think posting the same stuff the second time makes your argument stronger.......keep drinking the bath water Subi.....you've lost it.

Her own thought processes are pretty flawed
Her opinion that nothing sinister happened on the camp is stated
She is not sitting on the fence
Be clear about that

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
I have NEVER said nothing sinister happened. EVER.

You're as delusional as Chapman.
You said

“Don't blame us for the club stuffing up
Things happened. “

I asked what they were

You can’t answer
Do you think posting the same stuff the second time makes your argument stronger.......keep drinking the bath water Subi.....you've lost it.

So no argument on topic then

Just more diversions

I’ll post it a third time if you won’t own up to your own hypocrisy !

Meanwhile you tell her what to do

Oh my
How embarrassing 😂

Isn't that what I said

Hahahahaha
Another one who’s lost track of their own tenuous position
“Her own thought processes are pretty flawed
Be clear about that “

Where has she posted that ?

You said

Things happened. “

I asked what they were

You can’t answer

Just more diversions

Oh my
How embarrassing

Hahahahaha
Be clear about that “

This is what I posted in response to her claim that she has never stated nothing sinister happened on the camp
I was agreeing with her .

Whenever someone claims they know something happened on the camp she says no it didn't stop adding fuel to the fire and being part of the problem
You can't have it both ways
Either you know or you don't know what happened
If you do tell us. If you don't then Don't have a go at others
It's simple as many have pointed out
If you can't grasp it then Don't post on it

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You said

Things happened. “

I asked what they were

You can’t answer

Just more diversions

Oh my
How embarrassing 😂

Hahahahaha
Her opinion that nothing sinister happened on the camp is state
Be clear about that “

Lol. why dont you post the same stuff a third time, you might believe it yourself.

I'm with you Jen.....Girl power.....go get them girl....ye!!

I'll add the smiles for drama....:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:....girl power.....we got them Jen!!!

Also to those that say that the Phil Walsh murder wouldn’t have affected them that much just go and watch the West Coast match following his passing.

A week after, 100%.

But using it as an excuse for 2019 is far fetched

This is what I posted in response to her claim that she has never stated nothing sinister happened on the camp
I was agreeing with her .

Whenever someone claims they know something happened on the camp she says no it didn't stop adding fuel to the fire and being part of the problem
You can't have it both ways
Either you know or you don't know what happened
If you do tell us. If you don't then Don't have a go at others
It's simple as many have pointed out
If you can't grasp it then Don't post on it

You should brush up on “absence of evidence “ too

Evidence nothing happened is 2 reviews by the club and 1 by the AFL integrity unit

Jenny doesn’t say she knows what happened - she is not necessarily believing the club but she also is not calling them liars.

Last edited:
Lol. why dont you post the same stuff a third time, you might believe it yourself.

I'm with you Jen.....Girl power.....go get them girl....ye!!

I'll add the smiles for drama....:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:....girl power.....we got them Jen!!!
Exhibit C
The childish rant

The 🤣are aimed purely at you and your use of the word “hypocrisy “

Title of the thread was intended for those who hold the opposing view to the bedwetters, to voice their opinion.

And right on cue - bedwetters appear to deride those opinions, not with counter arguments but with personal attacks.

Ffs - I asked a poster 3 times on “the review” thread after he inferred that Pyke was pushed and didn’t resign if he thought Pyke was lying !
The response I got was solely aimed at me and not a yes or no answer was had.

At least if you’re going to make outrageous statements and infer lying by the club, back it up with something.

You should brush up on “absence of evidence “ too

Evidence nothing happened is 2 reviews by the club and 1 by the AFL integrity unit

Jenny doesn’t say she knows what happened - she is not necessarily believing the club but she also is not calling them liars
As I've already said what happened may not have breached the integrity unit but it obviously didn't impress them or the players and has had a flow on effect
That much we can surmise

Unbelievable
Nuts

You said:

I am telling you I NEVER said nothing sinister happened. So who is nuts? Sure as hell aint me.

Exhibit C
The childish rant

Title of the thread was intended for those who hold the opposing view to the bedwetters, to voice their opinion.

And right on cue - bedwetters appear to deride those opinions, not with counter arguments but with personal attacks.

Ffs - I asked a poster 3 times on “the review” thread after he inferred that Pyke was pushed and didn’t resign if he thought Pyke was lying !

At least if you’re going to make outrageous statements and infer lying by the club, back it up with something.

For someome that supposedly is chilled about whats going on at the club you spend a s##t load of time engaging "US" bed wetters.

I'll add the faces again for drama :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:....girl power go you girl........drum role.....again faces for dramatic effect :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Exhibit C
The childish rant

Speaking of childish can you enlighten us as to why you had the like button taken away from you??

I think this is where those faces are handy :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back