Coach Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad said hes on the shortlist then i laughed and said don't be ridiculous. Dad insisted he was right and wouldn't reveal his source, because of that i think the information may be suspect. He said its unconnected to the property thing everyone was nattering on about.

I haven’t heard anything more about it personally and I first heard about this nearly a fortnight back.

6pr were laughing of the thought of Clarkson coming to freo..basically saying when pigs fly. How good would it be!

I haven’t heard anything more about it personally and I first heard about this nearly a fortnight back.

6pr were laughing of the thought of Clarkson coming to freo..basically saying when pigs fly. How good would it be!
Interesting 6PR and WA Today share the same offices.

Dad said hes on the shortlist then i laughed and said don't be ridiculous. Dad insisted he was right and wouldn't reveal his source, because of that i think the information may be suspect. He said its unconnected to the property thing everyone was nattering on about.
If CLarko was on the shortlist we don't need a shortlist, just appoint him.

Give the guy a break, sources say he got caught masturbating in the library when he was in year 11.
Tough to come back from that.

I stopped about 4 lines in with this comment: Clarkson, “was househunting in Port Coogee, near Fremantle's new multi-purporse training facility, two weeks ago before attending the Brisbane v Richmond qualifying final at the Gabba, a source close to the Dockers told WAtoday.”

I’m now convinced Clarkson is coming - he was spotted at the GABBA watching Brisbane play Richmond with Brendon Bolton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently the Eagles are using their influence within the WAFC to blacklist Sumich after his comments.

We've made an approach to Clarko, the same as Carlton and North.

I heard the sticking point with the Clarko offer is that he wants to coach the entire season with his shirt off, but Freo will only allow him to go topless in marquee games.

That's bulltish. Everyone knows the sticking point is whether we sell five or six home games to Launceston next year

If I were Clarko, and I'd done 'everything' (ie. Win 4 flags at a powerhouse club in Victoria) Wouldn't the ultimate test of self, to see if I really was the greatest, wouldn't that be to coach Freo to a flag?

I think we all know the answer folks.

If I were Clarko, and I'd done 'everything' (ie. Win 4 flags at a powerhouse club in Victoria) Wouldn't the ultimate test of self, to see if I really was the greatest, wouldn't that be to coach Freo to a flag?

I think we all know the answer folks.
Stuart dew went to coach gold coast for a similar reason for the challenge.

clarkson coming here is probably about as likely as Ethan Hughes becoming a Brownlow winner. I’ll believe it when I see it
So Truck Rutten assured of the bombers gig

You might ask yourself

Where does this leave the highly thought of, Blake Carracella ?

I haven't heard anything its just the noises in my head
According to Mark Duffield, Caracalla isn’t interested in the top job atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back