News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The above makes a lot of sense. Happy to let Ed go. 33 next year, and we'll always have the knowledge that we got the best out of Eddie Betts... 3 time leading club scorer + 3 All-Australian nods. Carlton's pick 39 should do it.
Nah * it. Make him stay. Pick 39? Rather a sulking Eddie kicking a coupla goals a game.

Tim Watson has just said that Brad Crouch is very close to signing with Gold Coast, we are trying hard to keep him.

I tell you, I'm at the trade table with GC if that's the case.

Might just be the Lukosius ticket.

Someone commented on the 'Rumour No Discussion' page that Brad Scott has been interviewed?

Someone commented on the 'Rumour No Discussion' page that Brad Scott has been interviewed?
Hopefully it was just someone like that swan guy or something making s**t up. Do not want.

If and I say a big IF the Crouch stuff is remotely true I would ring his manager and say ok lets do the trade

I bet his manager will be

giphy.gif

Then just as quick he will

giphy.gif

Call his managers s**t out

* I am 7 pages and 7 hours behind any further news

Mutineer might want to delete your comment in the Rumour No Discussion thread before you get a day off
Nah, thanks anyway, ban me I don't give a s**t anymore, the Adelaide board has gone to s**t the last few months, ******* ridiuculous having a "No Discussion" thread on an internet forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not for the last time this will come up, but can we please stop posting that stupid twitter account that is clearly run by idiots. Seriously.. @InformationAFL
It has been consistently wrong and steals the graphics of official trade twitter accounts (Herald Sun and NAB Trade Radio/SEN). I'd be surprised if the person running it has even finished high school judging on there terrible misspellings and grammar. They even misspell player names. I'm all for rumours, but I'd trust a random on BF more than I would that account.

Haha, Stephen Wells has lost the plot altogether now. Another 31 year old to their already aging list.
They're hitting our spot now a bit, got an aging list in areas, either they blow it up or keep trying while Dangerfield, Ablett, Selwood, Tuohy, Taylor, Hawkins, Stanley, Blicavs, Duncan and Rohan have something left in the tank. Losing Kelly might help with the eventual move past those guys later on, but JJ is probably a cheap addition and probably like us with Gibbs, they feel they need to do something to try and take the next step.

I'm sure being good mates with Danger doesn't hurt either.

I suppose what we have to remember is that if Crouch decides to ask for a trade (I am in the boat of him not asking), Reid has good form extracting a very high price for trades in the last few years. 13 + McAdam for McGovern. 2 x 1st rounders for Lever. 12 for Cameron (at the time it was being called big overs by the media). It would not surprise me if GC really want B Crouch that Lukosius will be the asking price and I would back Reid in to ensure it happens or he holds fast on trading Brad. The only other deal I could see is B Crouch for their pick 14 + their 2020 1st and we might offer up a 2020 2nd back. Reid will absolutely play hardball of that I am in no doubt

Mutineer i excitedly entered the NO DISCUSSION thread because your’s was the last post and you don’t bulls**t and I’d trust anything you’ve posted (except re Lyons and Gore) (and Noble). But turned out you were discussing a post in that thread which normally results in a day off.
And guess what I don't give a s**t.

A No Discussion thread on an internet forum rates as the dumbest thing I've ever seen on the Adelaide board when 99.9% of the bullshit posted on that thread is made up crap or media bullshit anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back