List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I see a lot of suggestions here that we need inside midfielders, not sure if that is true though. Yeah we got beaten in clearances and contested footy sometimes but if you look at our young guys that are the future of the side: Graham, Ross, RCD, Pickett, Stack they all know how to win their own ball.

I'd be looking out for a developing tall forward

its actually a good trade for the Crows

apparently the draft has a fair number of SA kids expected to drop between 10-30, so both Port and the Crows are looking to stockpile picks in that band to hit the draft hard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two players how? Receiving more draft picks later on which gathers enough points for Green?
They select a (potentially) very good player at 4.

Then a bid will come in for Tom Green at 5 or later, which they will match with points.

If they didn't do this, 12+18 would've been absorbed by a Green bid and they'd only get 1 top 10 player.

North Melbourne have hit rock bottom. Dougal Howard snubs them to go to St Kilda of all places. Dateless loser club left with their d*cks in their hands once again. Someone put them out of their misery already.

Wish the AFL would just send them to Tassie already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Then a bid will come in for Tom Green at 5 or later, which they will match with points.

If they didn't do this, 12+18 would've been absorbed by a Green bid and they'd only get 1 top 10 player.
Hope the Dees bid on Green at 3 lol

Lot of changes at St Kilda Saints, acquiring four players already.
Coffield would be the pick of the crop to recruit later on, out of contract in 2022.
Has been misused at the Sainters, plays through midfield, but they played him in a back pocket.

Do you know if they have enough points for Green if he’s pick 5 or later? If he’s nominated at 3 than Giants have stuffed it right?

Do you know if they have enough points for Green if he’s pick 5 or later? If he’s nominated at 3 than Giants have stuffed it right?
Yes, but I very much doubt they're trading for pick 4 if they haven't already got an assurance from Melbourne that a bid isn't coming. That's how these clubs work, they're not that ruthless to bid at 3.

Yes they will have enough picks as they'll just stockpile now.

I assume that trade doesn't get done till draft day. That way if Green already picked they just use those picks to match

imagine if sos was at our club

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back