List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually think the drugsclub will be better without daniher ... very overrated ... and cant kick

Last 2 years shows they play a better brand of footy without him, thats a fact.

Not potting the guy as hes a big talent but for whatever reason, both times hes been ruled out for the remainder of the season they have rallied and done ok.

5 and 25 is a very good deal for Daniher on the back of his injury issues. Crazy if they knock it back and even crazier if Swans cave and give more

If Rupert Wills is indeed on the trading table which I find hard to believe, I'd do it in a second. Great coverage whilst giving our young inside mids time to develop without pressure if they go through some troughs.

They have totally screwed up their cap. Doesn't surprise me what they do. You would think they would have learnt when they paid Mayne half a mil and now we hear they are paying Cox about the same. Pretty easy to be a destination club when you overpay everyone. St Kilda are falling into the same trap.

If Rupert Wills is indeed on the trading table which I find hard to believe, I'd do it in a second. Great coverage whilst giving our young inside mids time to develop without pressure if they go through some troughs.
15 games in 4 years? 27 yrs old near the start of next season... sounds to me like another player who sounds good because its trade period.

All this bloke does is tackle, has no upside especially given his age. Much MUCH better off taking a punt in the draft than trading for a bloke like this.

They have totally screwed up their cap. Doesn't surprise me what they do. You would think they would have learnt when they paid Mayne half a mil and now we hear they are paying Cox about the same. Pretty easy to be a destination club when you overpay everyone. St Kilda are falling into the same trap.

about ******* time it caught up with them!! Their cap seemed like a bottomless pit for a few years. What I love is that its just the tip of the iceberg - you have Grundy, Moore & DeGoey looking at big big paydays next year. Treloar and Adams wont want to go backwards either given they're in their prime. Good times coming...and they were going for Lynch last year??? wtf..

Of all of those players Id go hardest at Moore, what a player he will become IF his body is managed right

Last edited:
15 games in 4 years? 27 yrs old near the start of next season... sounds to me like another player who sounds good because its trade period.

All this bloke does is tackle, has no upside especially given his age. Much MUCH better off taking a punt in the draft than trading for a bloke like this.

He found his stride in the back half of this season, was very very good

He found his stride in the back half of this season, was very very good
That may be true, personally I didn't think he was too impressive but that's besides the point as we all see things differently.

Although, can be very dangerous to trade for someone off a very small sample size.

That may be true, personally I didn't think he was too impressive but that's besides the point as we all see things differently.

Although, can be very dangerous to trade for someone off a very small sample size.

True, yeah look, I wouldnt be giving up the kingdom for him, just think that he wouldnt be on much coin, hes tough as nails, big body and offers protection in an area of the ground that we're still very young and inexperienced in (Graham/Ross/RCD)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, yeah look, I wouldnt be giving up the kingdom for him, just think that he wouldnt be on much coin, hes tough as nails, big body and offers protection in an area of the ground that we're still very young and inexperienced in (Graham/Ross/RCD)
Yeah fair enough, I can see where you're coming from.

I just think we'd all be asking for RCD/Ross to get game time if Wills was taking their spot.

The Count wants Sydney's first 2 picks plus a quality player for Daniher.

How many games has Danispud played in the last 2 years, now he is the world greatest forward?

Only at Essendon can you get delusion levels this HIGH, must be the Dank Kool-aid they have in the back refrigerator!

People think our team are full of A-Graders here and we can't entertain any players who play a role from other clubs because they're "s**t"
No it is the relative level of dung, not much point bringing in a player who is a bigger level of dung than we already have.

good.. would rather keep them, then give them away for nothing.

Connor Menadue 39 games in 5 seasons and only 6 this year, so yeah, you would get practically nothing for him and as we've shown, we would do a deal just to see him get a shot at playing senior footy somewhere else. At some point you also have to start asking the question, is Connor taking up someone else's opportunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back