Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

What a coincidence that you mention Swamprats, I have a match thread against them this week. What a reprehensible organisation! Who would ever think to play for them?
One of life mysteries I guess, the best answer I can think of is the people whom society has rejected and hence been forced to fully embrace nihilism as the government subsidises their entire lifestyle in perpetuity.

Looks like nothing's changed since Season 22 then.

I've just had a notification saying 'Far Kern quoted your post...' he says

"You taught me everything I know you lovable larrikin you.

I’ve had to dump the Asian pr0n gifs though. "

How should I respond?

I've just had a notification saying 'Far Kern quoted your post...' he says

"You taught me everything I know you lovable larrikin you.

I’ve had to dump the Asian pr0n gifs though. "

How should I respond?
I don't recall ever posting any pr0n, but I suppose it goes to show the sheer depravity of the Swamprats that they interpret everything in the most sexualised manner.

Mention something about the Swamprats being a perennial rabble and their 20+ season premiership drought.

You taught me everything I know you lovable larrikin you.

I’ve had to dump the Asian pr0n gifs though.
Piss off mate, there's a reason your s**t club has not won a premiership in 23 seasons.

I don't recall ever posting any pr0n, but I suppose it goes to show the sheer depravity of the Swamprats that they interpret everything in the most sexualised manner.

Mention something about the Swamprats being a perennial rabble and their 20+ season premiership drought.
Wait a second, he has responded that they won the premiership last season. And to my shock it seems to be true. I tripled checked the records. What a disaster.

Wait a second, he has responded that they won the premiership last season. And to my shock it seems to be true. I tripled checked the records. What a disaster.
Hang on. Who are you? I don’t know you. We never played together and I don’t know anything at all about your filthy personal habits.

Oh right, they did. I had blocked that out of my memory. But upon recollecting I think I remember seeing him walk up onto the dais and his victory speech went something like:

"I'd like to thank first of all SATAN and all the dark lords who have conspired to make possible this moment of pure human misery!" ... and then he continued to spew some incoherent garbage in typical Swamprats manner.

It's undeniable proof that there is no such thing as hope in the world, merely a social construct designed to allow weak souls to accept immeasurably cruel and bitter fates. There exist only despair and the deep dark abyss of eternal darkness. Evil always overcomes good and it's pointless trying to fight it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh right, they did. I had blocked that out of my memory. But upon recollecting I think I remember seeing him walk up onto the dais and his victory speech went something like:

"I'd like to thank first of all SATAN and all the dark lords who have conspired to make possible this moment of pure human misery!" ... and then he continued to spew some incoherent garbage in typical Swamprats manner.

It's undeniable proof that there is no such thing as hope in the world, merely a social construct designed to allow weak souls to accept immeasurably cruel and bitter fates. There exist only despair and the deep dark abyss of eternal darkness. Evil always overcomes good and it's pointless trying to fight it.
Well thanks for that sage advice. I've come to the conclusion that the Sweet FA was a mistake and I should cease involving myself. Good chat mate.

Word for word. Your internal friend has a remarkable memory.

Been having an argument with my mother, she thought it was impossible to build a car entirely out of canneloni. SHould have seen her face when I drove pasta.

Mr Kern.

I’m interested to know the outcome of the plover dilemma you were having?
He was worried about Maxi's wrath and decided to love and protect the quirky little fvKers :thumbsu:

Just not in this thread hey? :D

My personal apologies, health hasn't been too good this week so haven't had the impact I anticipated.
Nothing too serious I hope. I promise I won't be too hard on you on Sunday :).

I was having problems this week getting it up, but now that I've seen that Royals team....

My missus is in some trouble tonight.
Of course, the truth is that you wore your Royals top to bed, and the missus said, "Pfft - you're not gonna score tonight, wearing that." :)

Of course, the truth is that you wore your Royals top to bed, and the missus said, "Pfft - you're not gonna score tonight, wearing that." :)
Maybe you're right, I should probably just leave my scoring for Sunday.

I mean the ball is going to be in our forward line so often that I could be on course for 10 if I focus up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back