Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Roys FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Trump v China will be my favourite sitcom of 2020

But where will the finale be played?

Can he take other people away too?

For s price.
Something about calling Dun Lop the Trump Tower of Power.
Mobbs is this been done yet?

'The usual' just means the Roys are pretty stressed right now, at the thought of facing us this Sunday. The stress levels are always high when they face us.

We need to take it easy on these poor sods.

I’m on my banana lounge sipping some three dollar Aldi wine mate.
I’m as stressed out as a wave at the beach.

Still recovering from last night's game. Lots of frozen Birds Eye Packets have been applied to injuries inflicted by Agent 93 last night. It was an interesting and funny game.

I am really looking forward to the rematch v the Roys. I believe it will be a cracker

Did you play space invaders?

Oh crap I face you in the Ruck, in a milestone game for you.

Now I will feel guilty when I towell you up on Sunday.
There will be none of those shenanigans. This is a game of Qooty, you ruffian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phew I am out of puff. I have run back (well actually my scooter did the work) from the EFC Board to have a chat about our game.

Looking at the Roys' impressive team list I think it would be remiss not to note the departure of 3KZ is Football.

What is the Roys' view. Will he return or has he finally called stumps?

Phew I am out of puff. I have run back (well actually my scooter did the work) from the EFC Board to have a chat about our game.

Looking at the Roys' impressive team list I think it would be remiss not to note the departure of 3KZ is Football.

What is the Roys' view. Will he return or has he finally called stumps?

We're keeping his locker warm. We hope he has a few more flank dashes and lusty torps left in him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back