Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Roys FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Phew I am out of puff. I have run back (well actually my scooter did the work) from the EFC Board to have a chat about our game.

Looking at the Roys' impressive team list I think it would be remiss not to note the departure of 3KZ is Football.

What is the Roys' view. Will he return or has he finally called stumps?
We're keeping his locker warm. We hope he has a few more flank dashes and lusty torps left in him.
There's a certain glow to that locker. Kinda like aurora borealis. I'm scared to open it so the only sensible thing to do is wait until 3kz returns and opens it himself.

Have Rucks really fallen so far... I should bring 'The Edge' back just to annoy the crap out of all the Ruck haters.

No - we love our ruck division - they are awesome.

Just to prove it, here is a special photo for JackNah_8

EEF32F31-34C2-44F9-ADEE-6746AA426596.jpeg

I am sure, he will appreciate those comments

btw, where's Mobbs? I feel like I havent spoken to him in ages.

he's a bit busy this week with RL issues, but he's ok as far as we know. Hopefully he's back soon.

Phew I am out of puff. I have run back (well actually my scooter did the work) from the EFC Board to have a chat about our game.

Looking at the Roys' impressive team list I think it would be remiss not to note the departure of 3KZ is Football.

What is the Roys' view. Will he return or has he finally called stumps?

We all miss him, particularly on field as he was our B&F winner last season. We've all asked after him, trying to encourage him back.

There will always be a spot for him, when he's ready to return !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you hear about my milestone???

This week is about me, so you can sit the corner.
Jakie, when you make your 100th game so memeorable that people talk about it in hushed tones 6 seasons later, come back and see me.

Jakie, when you make your 100th game so memeorable that people talk about it in hushed tones 6 seasons later, come back and see me.

Did you utensil up a team sheet or something ??

He's fat, he's round
He bounces on the ground
Peter Carey....Peter Carey

I remember singing that chant when Port played Glenelg back when they were Ports bitches!
The good ol' days 😢

We all miss him, particularly on field as he was our B&F winner last season. We've all asked after him, trying to encourage him back.

There will always be a spot for him, when he's ready to return !!

Good.

Your survival skills are outstanding

Remove this Banner Ad

Back