Bulldogs Board Mock Draft - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

At pick 19, with the flat 197 point discount, it requires 751 points to match.

Hawks have Pick 30, which is worth 629, so it would be entirely gone. Next pick is Pick 42, worth 395 points. Using this leaves change of 273 points, or Pick 50 exactly in change.

GreatSouthWest do you want to pay Pick 30 + Pick 42 for Maginness + Pick 50?
Matched 👍 Snarls Barkley

St Kilda here. I say old chap, there must be something wrong with this draft, we haven't had a pick yet. What gives?

BTW guys, I'd expect this to slow down a bit since it's 9:40pm Vic time. Feel free to move through as you go, but this will most likely pick up again in about 12 hours

With pick 23 Brisbane take miles bergman
Strong high marking half forward that I'm sure most of on here know about
Damn. Almost took him last pick because I thought there was more of a chance Williams would last. But also like Williams heaps more so didn’t want to risk it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

_M_16_ private messaged earlier and said they may not be available to make their pick, but gave me a list of a few names. The second highest on that list (and the first one available) is Lachlan Ash, so I'll take that one on their behalf.

Sorry if you changed your mind btw

Pick 13: Lachlan Ash

Euku

Yeah I was stuck at work, but have cup day off so will be able to take it from here. Thanks Virgin Dog.

Very happy with Ash. Simpson is old, Docherty is questionable with the knee. They need some rebounding class off the backline.

Sharp, C Stephens, and Rivers were all my picks for 26. I have one more in mind, keeping my fingers tightly crossed that Geelong and Port don't snipe him.

Sharp, C Stephens, and Rivers were all my picks for 26. I have one more in mind, keeping my fingers tightly crossed that Geelong and Port don't snipe him.
Don't stress mate. Still a couple of days until your picks are up 👍

I think a few might have thier minds preoccupied till later in the day considering it's melbourne cup day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back