Racing Melbourne Cup Day 2019 (after the results posting of bets will get a ban)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcs095 said:

Got one bet refund out of my variety of bets the cup, so going all in hahaha on a 50% trifecta in the next at Flemington: 1,2,8,12,17

Definitely one of those days. Really liked the #2 as well, should have just backed it each way.

Has anyone had the channel 10 coverage on? I turned it on to see the lead up to the cup, entertainment etc. Was good to see that but the rest of it is terrible. Worse than channel 7.

Mate you said your top pick was Finche who went awful with every possible. But well done on gettin a collect.

Very happy with assessment. I would re-read the post. Top picks i said i couldn't split run 1st and beaten 1.4L, 2 bets run 2nd/3rd one being a collect.

Got Mer De Galce wrong but nailed downdraft. Finche actually did look 1 pace i will admit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't had much luck today, so now would be a good time for a little slice.

Tactical Advantage looking for 1200m now, hopefully gets to the outside and lets down for Ollie. Closed nicely last start.

No knock the fave, just thought the rail might be no good by now. It looks fine, so he's well in the game.

Thought Royal Symphony might need the run/find a few too sharp at 1200m.

Three slower cups since Van Der Hum were Doriemus, Makybe Diva's second and Americain.

Great stats as always Ron. Feel like I need a shower after being on track to watch that filth

Very happy with assessment. I would re-read the post. Top picks i said i couldn't split run 1st and beaten 1.4L, 2 bets run 2nd/3rd one being a collect.

Got Mer De Galce wrong but nailed downdraft. Finche actually did look 1 pace i will admit.

No you said Finche was top pick and that you might flip but that was all. Your top pick went awful as I correctly predicted it would. Anyway you’ve had some collects and obviously enjoying your day so I’ll leave it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back