2019 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

then again phantom drafts are sometimes pretty close to the mark

for example lots of people had Stocker going to Richmond and it looked like he might until SOS did the live trading masterstoke
Reports from the club, Richmond were not going to take Stocker!

then again phantom drafts are sometimes pretty close to the mark

for example lots of people had Stocker going to Richmond and it looked like he might until SOS did the live trading masterstoke
Fascinating if any live trades go down this year as most neutral observers agree that was one almighty cluster *

Take Gould and slim him down. Much easier than getting Day and asking him to put on weight. 1-2 year project vs 3-5.

Probably runs a bit deeper than a fat v skinny debate when you're investing a minimum of $250,000 in these kids and looking to draft them for a 12 year period. TOTALLY different players in my view with the only comparison is that they've both played back in recent years (Gould played forward in juniors and Day inside mid).

BTW Day played Champs at 187cm / 70kg and tested at the combine at 189cm / 76kg. So at that rate he'll be 82kgs by opening round.

Last edited:
He could be the big slider and available at a later pick.
He’s a natural footballer but those combine results are a big concern.
Gould will not get to our pick imo

Gold Coast will be all over hi with #15 otherwise Port Adelaide at pick #18

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Class of 2019: Flag skipper keen to prove he's no flash in the pan

It's why the likes of Richmond, Gold Coast, Port Adelaide and Geelong have all been linked to Bianco in the first 20 picks on draft night. For now, Bianco will patiently wait. Lazy Moe's might have taught him that skill.

"There's not much more I can do now," he said. "It's been a very long road and I'm really looking forward to what's next."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back