Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see that people who bet on two horse races would have time to spend the day on social media.

Mate, I made a quite a few bob betting that GWS would beat your boys in the prelim.

That paid like 3.30.

He resigns then gets what he wanted - a loyal band of believers who won't let facts get in the way of a good ideological rant who will eagerly sign up to Trump Media at the low low price of USD$15 per month.

They get to swallow the Soma as the world burns.

Exactly. It is what he wanted first time round.

Exactly. It is what he wanted first time round.
It's certainly what Melania wants, she looks like she can't wait for her contract to expire the whole presidential thing to be over.

I thought his use of the term Blitzkrieg was very good.
Pelosi's intial breakthrough of Trump's defences, followed by a double envelopment of his argument finished off with the liquidation of his Presidency.
Classic Blitzkrieg tactics in action.
Its an apt description for sure. The Blitzkrieg tactics won quite a few battles and ultimately lost Germany the war when they opened too many fronts and exceeded their supply lines. A big mad offensive push to oblivion.

Its an apt description for sure. The Blitzkrieg tactics won quite a few battles and ultimately lost Germany the war when they opened too many fronts and exceeded their supply lines. A big mad offensive push to oblivion.

That Trump is all attack all the time isn't any great insight by me, and anyone who says otherwise about how he operates is lying.

He simply doesn't play defense, he goes by the old "attack is the best form of defense" motto.

As I said, it worked on the Mueller situation.

It very much didn't on the shutdown - the Trumpers here never talk about how he got bashed and his lunch money taken by Pelosi and Schumer there.

Let's see how it goes on impeachment.

Its not tracking to be a success right now.

If it were he would have won the Louisiana gubernatorial race in a canter.

Indeed.

I've got $100 on Trump to be out of office by the end of the year.

At 11/1 the value was there.

I wouldn't have put any more than that on it, but hey, do yourself a favour.

(Also, I love the way you bag my views on Iran and just totally pretend they didn't blow up the Saudi oil facilities, exactly as I predicted they would . Its brilliant)
Its 17/1 at bet easy now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It also needs a limitless supply of soldiers and Trump is starting to struggle for friends.

John Bel Edwards: Democrat wins governor election in Louisiana

Been told today from a reliable source.
Soros sent 5 Amtrak Trains and 20 Buses full of people to vote for John Bel.
They where even paid $10.00 each.
The fake new's will never ever report this!

Remember trickle down bro. With out Amazon how will we get our packages? Oh wait the publicly funded postal service.
Yes: Trump could be calling for papers on taxes, and how they effect economic efficiency, but when bored with cable news and Twitter he goes to the Medical Centre for some tests due in February.

Never crossed his mind to spend some time with his teenage son or grandchildren either.

So much time, so little to do. Surprising how less complicated the world has become since the era of Bush and Reagan.

Phew - I thought it was Lindsay graham causing a sphincter blockage.
I just assumed he ran out of grandmothers to abuse, from the safety of his bedroom, and got bored.

So old ‘budgie heart’ got the security detail out because he found it strange that an obese man, that spends half the day on the sofa, felt a twitch. And the reason he lied about going to the Doctors - at 72, surely he is not that vain!

Cadet Bone Spurs rather than Counterpunching Donnie.

Indeed.

I've got $100 on Trump to be out of office by the end of the year.

At 11/1 the value was there.

I wouldn't have put any more than that on it, but hey, do yourself a favour.

(Also, I love the way you bag my views on Iran and just totally pretend they didn't blow up the Saudi oil facilities, exactly as I predicted they would . Its brilliant)

A fool and his money is easily departed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back