Merry Xmas and and happy new start for 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I thought I'd start with precedings here......just wanted to wish everyone a merry one and a safe one over the festive season.

The evening of the 24th is the traditional get together here then on the 25th I'm thailand bound to catch up with friends to see in the new year there.....happy days.
Enjoys yourself and we catch up again next year sometime.............Oz

Sorry you lost your money........ha!

I rescue Greyhounds to be put down, don't race at all, but Joey actually did pretty well (Apricot/White on left)
In the pic they look just like they did at the track. Disinterested and half asleep.

In the pic they look just like they did at the track. Disinterested and half asleep.

Your assessment is correct. Joey still has fire though.

Bruce and Terry are big boys who couldn't give a stuff about racing!!

just got off a 3 week roster of continuous 12hr days and nights. never looked forward to xmas this much for a while. i was feeling like thise greyhounds for most of the time. now to switch in to IUB mode for a few days.

Yep no better time to do it.

Enjoy time off! It's mentally important.

Can’t believe we’ve been doing the festive well wishes thingy for nearly 20 years Gaso..

Anywho all the best to all Rooboys and Roogals everywhere, here’s to a jubilant and successful 2020!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry you lost your money........ha!

I rescue Greyhounds to be put down, don't race at all, but Joey actually did pretty well (Apricot/White on left)
surprised one isn't called Kayne...they look like he did when he got drafted !

great dogs greyhounds BBB. Got a rescue dog myself(Not a greyhound, hes a NZ equivalent of a Broadmeadows purebred) and I reckon he knows he's got a great gig now compared to what he had before !

WTF is a rescue dog? Sounds like you have abseiled down a cliff and plucked a trapped dog from a raging torrent, or its a search and rescue dog. I assume you all mean you got a dog from the lost dogs home, the local pound or from a re-homing charity.

WTF is a rescue dog? Sounds like you have abseiled down a cliff and plucked a trapped dog from a raging torrent, or its a search and rescue dog. I assume you all mean you got a dog from the lost dogs home, the local pound or from a re-homing charity.

A rescue is an animal due to be put down if not taken.

It's different than adopting from a home.

if you saw the size of my dog, the idea I could abseil down a cliff and pluck him up would seem like some thing Tom Cruise on mission impossible would pass on.
To think the vet said "I don't think he'll be big dog" when he was a puppy
how wrong was she !
anyway rescue dogs are the best dogs. Im just a bit worried that if I croak it at home they better find me quick, cause im pretty sure he'll eat me in no time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back