Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the flog that is always having a dig at Everton on the main board? I see Bradesmaen gets it a lot from him too, don’t know if it’s from a username change or not & cant be bothered with any BS right now. s**t troll, not funny & seems way too cocky for a nobody
Is it the man United fan?

Who is the flog that is always having a dig at Everton on the main board? I see Bradesmaen gets it a lot from him too, don’t know if it’s from a username change or not & cant be bothered with any BS right now. s**t troll, not funny & seems way too cocky for a nobody
Dunno, pretty poor effort at trolling, especially when United aren't flash hot at the moment. Could be a kopite in disguise though.

Either way, I'm off to bed happy tonight! Hopefully we can back it up against Newcastle and thoroughly clear ourselves from the relo battle.

Glad I didn’t get 2 to 3hrs sleep & up at 2am for nothing! Quick turnaround for Newcastle away on the weekend, but good start under Carlo
More possession and shots although against Burnley so hard to know the progress. DCL scored but boy could we do with a better finisher. He's still not EPL level.

Is it the man United fan?

I think so but might be a redshite fan with a United avatar, might have lost a bet or something. Don’t take notice of what he usually says though lol

22 shots away from home, ball possession and many chances, plus two goals.

Carlo said he'd bring an attacking style and he is delivering. Happy sleep once again!

Should be winning tonight with the lineup that lot has put out.

We won't though. Probably some rando kid will score a worldie fluke and we'll be laughed at for a week.

We won't though. Probably some rando kid will score a worldie fluke and we'll be laughed at for a week.

Following thread commentary from grand old team, sounds like we deserve nothing from a pack of pea hearts. Outplayed by kids is unacceptable

YOU'RE KIDDING ME. IT HAPPENED. IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! LMAO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best part about following sports, is if you follow enough codes, some of your teams will do alright.

Sadly, Everton is not one of them and never has been. I still think we'll turn things around under Carlo but it won't be this season. We need a few big name signings and a squad clear-out over the next two summer windows.

Most aussie liverpool fans are just glory hunter w***ers.

The gap has never been any bigger than it is right now. Actually laughable they won, Klopp must be feeling so amazed he can rest 95% of his team & still have an easy day out

Ground announcer: West Ham haven't scored from a header all season.

They then score a header at the same moment that Tosun scores for Palace against City. Everton that.

DCL equalised at least.
He actually did it for us on the corner as well.

Said something about us scoring goals from a corner and then bang from DCL.

At the end of the day, we aren’t in a position where we are fighting for top 4 or fighting to stay out of the bottom 3.

This result sucks ass because we played well but stuffed it up at the death. In that saying, 2-0 at 93’ +4...only Everton FC could manage to drop points from there..FFS.

At least Moise finally scored and Dom continues to play well but god it stings. On to the next one I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back