Discussion S29 Rookies Only Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh im kind of in the same boat just watch AceAndy he will guide you down a long and painful dark path that not many have ever returned from. There are links in the introduction of S29 that will help out if you find your struggling to connect with your group best of leaving and finding one you get along with better. There is no I in team
Barrybran i suggest you enrol your rookie in tagging classes.

What do you mean were? ive not even started a season yet no need for past tense im going to be a BEASTTTT
Thats some good confidence you've got there. I hope you can keep.it up all season.

I was referring to that rookie Kennedy Parker well she certainly posts like a rookie anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh im kind of in the same boat just watch AceAndy he will guide you down a long and painful dark path that not many have ever returned from. There are links in the introduction of S29 that will help out if you find your struggling to connect with your group best of leaving and finding one you get along with better. There is no I in team
Thanks for the advice, was convinced to join the gumbies but couldn't find any leadership, engagement, or a notion of common sense at all so I think I'll find a more respectable outfit.

Thanks for the advice, was convinced to join the gumbies but couldn't find any leadership, engagement, or a notion of common sense at all so I think I'll find a more respectable outfit.
Welcome to the Dragons KP :thumbsu:

Bears.

Welcome to the Dragons KP :thumbsu:
Sorry, I prefer to post with a team that has a wide array of different characters contributing each week rather than a team that is essentially one guy posting by himself each week.

Don't listen to AuntyBlindEye TalkingFootyNow1223. ABE is actually a guy, going undercover as an Aunty and he's probably not even blind.....2 deceptions in username = warning sign.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back