Bridget McKenzie pork-barrelling - Sports Rorts 2.0... and now 3.0!

Remove this Banner Ad

My wife tried to tell me that mince is steak as well. Check again.
Providing nothing here leb
Keen for a blue and i'm not playing ball.

Funny that you only seem to roll in here whenever the pressure on the libs goes up , and you always try to blame the people that won't accept the shafting from the govt quietly.

It's craven ( your missus seems a smart cookie , ask her what it means )

Such poor timing, the left is struggling to keep up with what outrages them most this week

Is it Climate change? Federal Government not funding State services? A politician pork barrelling in marginal seats? Or Invasion Day?

Such poor timing, the left is struggling to keep up with what outrages them most this week

Is it Climate change? Federal Government not funding State services? A politician pork barrelling in marginal seats? Or Invasion Day?
You know, there can be multiple issues under discussion at the same time. It is a fact that people can walk and chew gum, though you seem to be having a red hot go at disproving this.

Bullying.
All these misogynist nazi's are only pursuing her coz she's a woman.
Its probably racist as well.
"Burn the Witch" placards are a Liberal Party endorsed product.
I think they own the copyright.
Labour could **** shame her but alas Libs again.
Barnaby could step in and give her a job in his office, but been up that path.
Hockey is due to finish up as US ambassador to take a possie on a Coal Mine board.
Maybe whisk her away as the new Ambassador.
Trump would not like her though. Doesn't play golf or like golf or fit Trumps requirements apart from being right wing.

How many heck-ups did old Bronny the bouffante fool have to make before she fell on her knitting needle?

Yeah but which one is worthy of the most outrage? Which massive issue will they protest about next? Seeing as these professional protestors allegedly have jobs, they can’t be out there all week with another issue each day which outrages them!
You understand that you're making up this whole elaborate scenario in your head, right?

It's an amalgamation of a heap of random talking points you've grouped together to one garbled sentence.

In your mind, there is a group of people... who are "professional protestors", with alleged jobs (Wouldn't professional protesting be their job??). And you believe they are out there all week with each issue. And they can only be in support of a single issue at a time.

That's not reality.

Do you actually believe that? Or are you muddying the waters?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

40 years in the public service and current permanent head of P&C. Yes real bias.

Especially when bought up by a contributer to hard left news outlets

Jumpin at shadows there NSW crow.
He made it all up did he ??

Gatjeans ISN'T heading it up ?

Take as much time as you need to answer mate

"Burn the Witch" placards are a Liberal Party endorsed product.
I think they own the copyright.
Labour could **** shame her but alas Libs again.
Barnaby could step in and give her a job in his office, but been up that path.
Hockey is due to finish up as US ambassador to take a possie on a Coal Mine board.
Maybe whisk her away as the new Ambassador.
Trump would not like her though. Doesn't play golf or like golf or fit Trumps requirements apart from being right wing.

How many fu**-ups did old Bronny the bouffante fool have to make before she fell on her knitting needle?
Take a bex champ, and never lead with your chin.
So much insecurity in that to unpack, but I need to hit the road home.
Try not to fret too much, and have yourself a wonderful evening instead.

You've addressed nothing there.

2gb troll

LOL.
Something your Dad said to you no doubt?
Poignant that it has stuck in your head this long.

Not sure how your intimate remembrances relate to my post though.
Did you fall short of a relevant response.

Well there is no taking personal responsibility in the alp
The acronym is LNP.
The ALP is Labor.

The LNP don't even take professional responsibility, they don't even take responsibility for their own views, hiding behind lies and claims of a "broad church" which seems an odd term in an allegedly secular Government.
They don't take responsibility for the thieves and liars (Taylor, Joyce, Palmer), halfwits and morons (anyone in One Nation) within their ranks and coalition partners, they are universally cowardly.
They never say anything of note in public, simply parrot three word slogans and "workshopped" catchhphrases.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back