Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have heard through my North contact that the Collingwood players are disappointed with Beams’ behaviour since returning to the club. Obviously he has his personal issues, but the way he went about things was apparently very poor. He also implied there’s a lot more to the story than the media is letting up. Hopefully nothing too bad.

Have heard through my North contact that the Collingwood players are disappointed with Beams’ behaviour since returning to the club. Obviously he has his personal issues, but the way he went about things was apparently very poor. He also implied there’s a lot more to the story than the media is letting up. Hopefully nothing too bad.
What did he do?

Several senior Port Adelaide players and an assistant coach were seen all entering a bathroom stall on Monday morning during half time of the Superbowl at a local venue. They were recorded and the person whom recorded the footage (luckily was a PA fan) has approached the club with the vision.

I can't say whether they want money for it or what their intentions are but I know that it exists. Be interesting to see if any players are suspended for off field behaviour in the coming days.

nothing wrong with a bit of extortion.

De Goey turned up to pre season out of shape. Also missed Howe’s bucks do saying he had a family do on. Apparently ended up at a nightclub. Upsetting Howe and the playing group. Apparently his manager split caused as manager was sick of his behaviours including turning up unfit and put pressure on him. De Goey got sick of him and sacked him.

Source: Robbo Herald Sun

Several senior Port Adelaide players and an assistant coach were seen all entering a bathroom stall on Monday morning during half time of the Superbowl at a local venue. They were recorded and the person whom recorded the footage (luckily was a PA fan) has approached the club with the vision.

I can't say whether they want money for it or what their intentions are but I know that it exists. Be interesting to see if any players are suspended for off field behaviour in the coming days.
Which players and which coach?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is jarrod Schofield an assistant there?

Not much. :D
Last week:

Capper spruiked a television commercial he recently shot with Baywatch star Pamela Anderson.
“She’s lost a few kilos,” Capper said.
“She looks good in the swimsuit, I look good in the gold shorts. We shared the same trailer … let me say there was plenty of silicon.”
Capper also revealed he’s been living in Melbourne since 2013 (in “Far Kew”) and said his daily schedule is: “I get out of bed at 9.30, go the pictures, then go and get a massage.”
Fevola then asked Capper about his friendship with troubled Hollywood star Charlie Sheen.
“There were more lines than Falls Creek,” Capper said cryptically.
Fevola responded:
“Press dump,” meaning Capper’s comments were erased from the live broadcast.
Cooke chimed in:
“I can never understand what (Capper) says, but Fev who speaks fluent Warwick Capper … apparently he said something offensive, and I’ve had to dump him.”
Fevola: “It’s not offensive, but it shouldn’t be on air.”
Box laughed: “Well done, Waz. We’ve scared him off.”
Seconds later, Capper resurfaced, and without missing a beat, reframed his answer about Sheen. “It was fantastic,” Capper said. “We know that.”

Capper's response to a "journo" about the above:

“I got their ratings up because they’re f---ing boring p---s,” Capper told Confidential. “Fev never kicked 100 goals in one season, he choked, I didn’t. And he choked again when he interviewed me on the radio.
“But I expected it, I knew it was live, and I made a few clever references. I’m like John Laws. I know what I’m saying.”

Today:

On the show today, Fifi Box said:
“It looks like we’re having a feud with Wazza. I don’t know where this came from, and I hope this isn’t the case.
Capper repeated his 100-goal gibe, to which Fevola replied:
“I kicked 300 more goals than you, but that’s okay.”
“You played for three more years,” Capper quipped back.

In an attempt to quell the drama, Box told her guest there were still no hard feelings.

“We love our friendship with you, we’ve celebrated you on the show. Are we good?”
She then offered Capper a role on the show as a movie reviewer, “as an olive branch because we don’t want to fall out with you and we cant have you calling us that name out in public.”
“We want to be friends,” Box added.
Capper said his first review should be the new Bad Boys film, because it would remind him of the time he was
“sponsored by Porsche” before claiming he was now sponsored by Ferrari.
“No, you’re not. He’s not,” Cooke clarified.
“Yes I am, don’t be jealous, you b----es,” Capper quipped back.
He went on to declare a love of Fifi’s “stage name,” which led to another swift dumping by Cooke for his follow up remarks.

“I’ve had to dump him again,” Cooke said.

“What did he say? You dumped him and now you won’t put him back on?” Box asked.
“Of course I won’t. It was deeply offensive. It was in relation to the anatomy and it wasn’t appropriate,” her co-host said.
“I think we have to reassess whether Warwick will have his segment.”
“We’ll have his segment because we’re not boring,” Fevola said.
Fifi Box, Warwick Capper and Fev on the same show and people listen to it? The human race is doomed.

Dayne Beams at this point is striking me as someone who consistently makes poor decisions, doesn't care who he pisses off then when he's called out for shitty behaviour he says "mental health, can't touch me" like a child.

Asks for trade to Brisbane, gets it
Plays well says he's staying. Then gets Pies to give up a lot to go back there. Trade granted despite all the off-field rumours
Gets back to the Pies and rumours persist (where there's smoke there's fire). Stops playing
Now he's done playing but of course, in such AFL ways, he continues to collect his salary despite not showing up for work. The real world is going to kick him in the d1ck...

Which players and which coach?
My importance stops at knowing the footage has been shown to the club, can't provide much else at this point in time.

I can also add that there is no suggestion those involved acted inappropriately after their impromptu toilet team talk.

My importance stops at knowing the footage has been shown to the club, can't provide much else at this point in time.

I can also add that there is no suggestion those involved acted inappropriately after their impromptu toilet team talk.
Funny that, the players were at training that morning and in the club watching the game afterwards.
Also even if they potentially were in some pub elsewhere in Adelaide with their coach, that would make them doing it at 1 in the afternoon!
Also, they can legally get thousands from a media source, they aren't about to run the risk of jail through extortion.

What Crap ... Players were in the Port Clubrooms (Port does have Clubrooms) watching the final half of Superbowl ( they were training for the first half)...
Story could only come from a Crow Flog ... Oh wait, it is a Crow flog

Last edited:
Funny that, the players were at training that morning and in the club watching the game afterwards.
Also even if they potentially were in some pub elsewhere in Adelaide with their coach, that would make them doing it at 1 in the afternoon!
Also, they can legally get thousands from a media source, they aren't about to run the risk of jail through extortion.
Extortion has never been mentioned at all. Also, you've lived a very sheltered life if you think people only take drugs of night time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back