Official Match Thread Season 29 | Round 3 | Dragons FFC v Mount Buller Demons @ Ljp86's Lair (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

No, don't be silly, just asking who you think the other account is.
Only thing i do think is that you and TFN are related to B52 as you all just pop into random threads without being tagged

Eldest offspring is too with, wait for it.....

Tonsillitis!
Ouch. That’s nasty.

I’m sick as anything but at the same time feeling pleased with myself because for once I can upgrade the drama and actually lay claim to genuine influenza virus rather than just having your regular run-of-the-mill cold

Ouch. That’s nasty.

I’m sick as anything but at the same time feeling pleased with myself because for once I can upgrade the drama and actually lay claim to genuine influenza virus rather than just having your regular run-of-the-mill cold
Late out for tomorrows game ? manangatang hope you got an Emergency ready to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sante how many goals tomorrow ?
He barely responds to a tag, fancy thinking that lazy Emu will make the effort to follow and respond.

Hey sante you’re wanted over here birdbrain

He barely responds to a tag, fancy thinking that lazy Emu will make the effort to follow and respond.

You’re best to just lay out some bird seed or pellets and wait tbh

So I’m still sick
I'm feeling for ya .....and I hope you get better real soon

tenor.gif

Wishful thinking........

Likewise deaneus give us a hello

Remove this Banner Ad

Back