Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

All your post is irrelevant. Violence begets violence that's what it boils down to. Yep I wasted words on you. You obviously have not lived long enough to know times change. Pine for the good old days...nice putdown but frankly the only good thing about the good old days is the fact they are gone. Keep playing the man tho.
The only person playing the man on these boards is you. Give it up, its not funny and you haven't presented a single argument for any of your sexist claims. Advocating for punching women in the face if they object to getting groped is low even for you

Wow black people make up almost half as many cases as white people despite being under 10% of the population. That's insane
Black people are actually about 14% of the population, but yes, still over represented.
Hispanics however (who the original post targeted), make up 18% of the population account for less than 6% of rapists.
So, yeah bigger fish to fry than mexicans. And then it gets me wondering if this about rapists or racists.

It is surprising that Mueller didn't get around to issuing a subpoena on Bianca Coton de Tulear. Stone's threat against her, is revealing and an experienced investigator like Mueller would normally follow that up. I'm wondering whether she might be a CIA Asset.

Did you quote the wrong person? We were talking about Trump and media?

Trump sat alone in a boggy marsh
Totally emotionless except for his heart
Mud flowed up into Trump's pajamas
He was totally confused by the passing piranhas

He's Trump, he's Trump
He's in my head
He's plump, he's Drumpf, he's Trump
He is brain dead

Trump lingered last in line for brains
And the one he got was sorta rotten and insane
Small things so sad that birds could land
Is Trump fast asleep or rockin' out with the band?

He's Trump, he's Trump
He's in my head
He is brain dead

Trump was limp and lonely and needed a shove
Trump rang up Epstein and tumbled into love
He spent his twenties between the sheets
And his dick limped along at sub-sonic speeds

He's Trump, he's Trump
He's in my head
He is brain dead

Is this Trump outta my head?
I think so
I think so
I think so

Trump sat alone in a boggy marsh
Totally emotionless except for his heart
Mud flowed up into Trump's pajamas
He was totally confused by the passing piranhas

He's Trump, he's Trump
He's in my head
He is brain dead

Trump lingered last in line for brains
And the one he got was sorta rotten and insane
Small things so sad that birds could land
Is Trump fast asleep or rockin' out with the band?

He's Trump, he's Trump
He's in my head
He is brain dead

Trump was limp and lonely and needed a shove
Trump rang up Epstein and tumbled into love
He spent his twenties between the sheets
And his dick limped along at sub-sonic speeds

He's Trump, he's Trump
He's in my head
He is brain dead

I think so
I think so
I think so
I wonder if many know the ironic name of the band

Black people are actually about 14% of the population, but yes, still over represented.
Hispanics however (who the original post targeted), make up 18% of the population account for less than 6% of rapists.
So, yeah bigger fish to fry than mexicans. And then it gets me wondering if this about rapists or racists.

I don't know about you but the original post you replied to was about illegal immigrants committing crimes, they can be all different races.

You seemingly cant follow at all.

I don't know about you but the original post you replied to was about illegal immigrants committing crimes, they can be all different races.

You seemingly cant follow at all.
My mistake, I was expecting a basic level of comprehension here. You can't seem to read between the lines, so I'll make it more obvious. Again, I apologise for confusing you.
The topic of discussion is rape. People who reside legally in America are more of a problem than illegal immigrants in regards to rape. If you want to genuinely address rape as an issue, the focus should be on factors other than, where the person came from.

My mistake, I was expecting a basic level of comprehension here. You can't seem to read between the lines, so I'll make it more obvious. Again, I apologise for confusing you.
The topic of discussion is rape. People who reside legally in America are more of a problem than illegal immigrants in regards to rape. If you want to genuinely address rape as an issue, the focus should be on factors other than, where the person came from.

Don't apologise, just get it right.

The topic of discussion was rape committed by illegal immigrants and crime in general, illegal immigrants come in all shapes, sizes and colors, so in fact your little graph proves diddly squat.

If you are illegally in a country and commit a crime - rape, murder, armed robbery etc the poster was implying that they should be sent back to their country of origin, in fact i think the poster was implying that better border security would be a better option, so a crime is not committed in the first place.

I don't have a problem with that, it seems you do.

Sanctuary cities providing illegal immigrants with drivers licences and refusing to hand them over to federal authorities even after committing serious crimes and then releasing them so they can commit more crimes and they have in many instances is even more stupid.

This is what he means.

Illegal immigrant Mr Khan arrested for beating up his dad, they refused to hand him over to federal authorities then released him and then raped and killed a 92 year old woman

The topic of discussion was rape committed by illegal immigrants and crime in general, illegal immigrants come in all shapes, sizes and colors, so in fact your little graph proves diddly squat.

Yes Deliverance , rape only matters when black/brown people do it.

When POTUS does it, it's fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump is the only one to make an attempt to curb illegal immigration.

Both parties say they will curb it, but really both parties have sold out to big business who want cheap labour and an ever increasing population to sell their goods and services.

Like Trump? :tearsofjoy:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-undocumented-immigrants-trump-20190208-story.html

Nailed it.

rofl

Trump conceded last year in an immigration meeting with lawmakers that a wall or barrier is not the most effective mechanism to curb illegal immigration, recognizing it would accomplish less than a major expansion of U.S. enforcement powers and deportation authority. But he told lawmakers that his supporters want a wall and that he has to deliver it.

Trump must love guys like you, so easy to con. The idea that he gives 2 shits about illegal entry is hilarious :tearsofjoy:

Like Trump? :tearsofjoy:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-undocumented-immigrants-trump-20190208-story.html

rofl

Trump must love guys like you, so easy to con. The idea that he gives 2 shits about illegal entry is hilarious :tearsofjoy:

Where that info on defeseone comes from. More of those vaunted "anonymous sources"?

"President Trump is so eager to complete hundreds of miles of border fence ahead of the 2020 presidential election that he has directed aides to fast-track billions of dollars’ worth of construction contracts, aggressively seize private land and disregard environmental rules, according to current and former officials involved with the project. "

That's right, you don't - that doesn't mean a lot of people don't take umbrage to such things.

I'm not sure someone so narcissistic and brazen, which we all knew before hand, would've got elected IF he didn't use negative rhetoric against impractical progressive ideology (if you view what he said in his campaign that way). In fact I'm willing to bet he would not have been elected if he did not.

Can you think of a better reason why he got elected?

I would have thought taking umbrage about acknowledging traditional land owners or people doing gender studies at uni is objectively pretty ridiculous. That's not to say I doubt your statement that a lot of people do, there are a lot of silly people in the world. But like I said, I'm open to hearing about it - care to educate me? How does that stuff (or another example) impact you, how does it effect your day-to-day life? yebiga feel free to jump in too.

To answer your question, I think he got through the primaries and got elected because people were understandably fed up with the status quo - and that means both sides, rather than any radical left wing agenda specifically.

If you are illegally in a country and commit a crime - rape, murder, armed robbery etc the poster was implying that they should be sent back to their country of origin, in fact i think the poster was implying that better border security would be a better option, so a crime is not committed in the first place.

I don't have a problem with that, it seems you do.

Sanctuary cities providing illegal immigrants with drivers licences and refusing to hand them over to federal authorities even after committing serious crimes and then releasing them so they can commit more crimes and they have in many instances is even more stupid.
No, I got it right. America's biggest problem with rape isn't with illegal immigrants. It's with legal residents. Would you rather address the majority of rape cases or the minority first?

This is what he means.

Illegal immigrant Mr Khan arrested for beating up his dad, they refused to hand him over to federal authorities then released him and then raped and killed a 92 year old woman

I need to know the political affiliation of all prosecutors, jurors and judges involved in these cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back