Benalla
Tatura

Seymour
Shepparton
Mooroopna
United
Swans
Mansfield
Appreciate you putting it out their ringo as many don’t. Interested to hear your thoughts on Mooroopna improving and swans holding. Mine was based more on recruiting. Your obviously backing Lamont in to get improvement from
the group?
Agree with Seymour if Cole doesn’t play too much. And I think you like to downplay Echuca a little ;)

Appreciate you putting it out their ringo as many don’t. Interested to hear your thoughts on Mooroopna improving and swans holding. Mine was based more on recruiting. Your obviously backing Lamont in to get improvement from
the group?
Agree with Seymour if Cole doesn’t play too much. And I think you like to downplay Echuca a little ;)
Lamont will make some difference. He is a very smart operator tactically and may make the difference in some of the close games against the other lower sides. I am worried about Echuca’s losses especially Morris for the first 6-8 games. McKenna , Allan will also impact. The availability of Byrne and Wheeler will add to Echuca’s hopes. Perhaps I’m going overs with Euroa but they have troubled Ky in recent times .

Lamont will make some difference. He is a very smart operator tactically and may make the difference in some of the close games against the other lower sides. I am worried about Echuca’s losses especially Morris for the first 6-8 games. McKenna , Allan will also impact. The availability of Byrne and Wheeler will add to Echuca’s hopes. Perhaps I’m going overs with Euroa but they have troubled Ky in recent times .

What vfl players do Euroa have?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What vfl players do Euroa have?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lewin Davis (NM), Tristian Davies (Willy) Jack Hellier (Collingwood). They also have one other at North but can't remember his name. TBH , I can only see Davis as a regular for the Pies.

Last edited:
lools like Ashraf Davies back to Mansfield. That will help the loss of German. Also Liam Tenace back to Echuca should help fill the key post spot left by Allan. Although young, lots of upside. Any idea how he went last year in the vafa straight out of u18s Ringo?

lools like Ashraf Davies back to Mansfield. That will help the loss of German. Also Liam Tenace back to Echuca should help fill the key post spot left by Allan. Although young, lots of upside. Any idea how he went last year in the vafa straight out of u18s Ringo?
Liam will be a good get for Echuca.Haven't seen him for awhile but if he has put on some size he will have an impact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well this is boring!
Interesting to see B O G medal winners in the 2018 and 2919 granny Holland and Reeves will both be out running around in the picola and Kdl this year A couple of big outs What’s your thoughts on who will dominate amongst the rucks this season

Last edited:
Interesting to see B O G medal winners in the 2018 and 2919 granny Holland and Reeves will both be out running around in the picola and Kdl this year A couple of big outs What’s your thoughts on who will dominate amongst the big boys this season

The number of good players leaving the GV is a concern IMO. Not sure if you mean big men or teams??

Interesting to see B O G medal winners in the 2018 and 2919 granny Holland and Reeves will both be out running around in the picola and Kdl this year A couple of big outs What’s your thoughts on who will dominate amongst the rucks this season
Assuming Browne is still playing this year at Mansfield as coach ... He would have the best record but is getting on in age.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back