Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers v Gumbies FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

What is this s**t? MEAT on pizza???

You murderous bastard.

Time, it has progressed where pizza is no longer wheat + cheese and instead can use a wondrous array of flavours that should not include citrus.

MSG IS tasty

EFA. Even if Chinese food has gotten a bit better, I find Thai is actually better and a preference for Indian since I had a Sri Lankan mate and my god their lunches we joined were delish.

Time, it has progressed where pizza is no longer wheat + cheese and instead can use a wondrous array of flavours that should not include citrus.

EFA. Even if Chinese food has gotten a bit better, I find Thai is actually better and a preference for Indian since I had a Sri Lankan mate and my god their lunches we joined wee delish.
Eeeew, joining wee? How can that be delicious? That is just too sick for me mate.

EFA. Even if Chinese food has gotten a bit better, I find Thai is actually better and a preference for Indian since I had a Sri Lankan mate and my god their lunches we joined wee delish.
You haven’t lived until you’ve had a Sri Lankan pan roll. A friends mother used to make the best pan rolls I’ve ever had.

Oh yum! Imagine that with a bit of Golden Circle crushed pineapple on it ;)

I'm going to make one. Pineapple, kiwi and (mystery ingredient) pizza and post it here for the world to see. * the haters!

You haven’t lived until you’ve had a Sri Lankan pan roll. A friends mother used to make the best pan rolls I’ve ever had.

Pan rolls and curried pies for the "on the go" budding sports stars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to make one. Pineapple, kiwi and (marscapone) pizza and post it here for the world to see. fu** the haters!
What could possibly go wrong with this? I am drooling just thinking about it. Let the beasts eat their meat - I am going to vegan the s**t out of that one!

What could possibly go wrong with this? I am drooling just thinking about it. Let the beasts eat their meat - I am going to vegan the s**t out of that one!

Now that's my kind of dessert pizza. Bf just keeps delivering with the inspiration.

I think we need to make a pizza or at least a food thread in the club section for our creations

Someone whose never raised an animal for feed at all obviously and much prefers the callous approach to eating instead of years of dedication and love.

EFA. Even if Chinese food has gotten a bit better, I find Thai is actually better and a preference for Indian since I had a Sri Lankan mate and my god their lunches we joined were delish.

Pardon the interruption. Pineapple on pizza is an abomination and the pix of kiwi fruit pizza looked like the pizza had contracted an STD.

Olde Oz 'curries' often includes raisiins and other dried fruits. Decades ago a friend was dating a Malaysian bloke. Eventually she invited him to have dinner at her parents' house. Her mum wanted the chap to feel at home so cooked the Oz curry stacked with dried fruit. The poor guy dutifully cleaned up his dinner. Later and in a confused state, he asked my friend was the meal 'curried fruit cake'?

That said I recall there is a Thai curry of duck and pineapple. I have not tried it.

Ok interruption over. ABV - time to show me leaving the premises.

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to make one. Pineapple, kiwi and (mystery ingredient) pizza and post it here for the world to see. fu** the haters!

I tell you what.. I'll meet you half way. Add hot salami and anchovies and I'll give it a crack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back