Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 830241
Sab Wonders v Demons

B: Bloodied52 - SSwans2011 - Wojcinski
HB: Dingster - TheHairyGamer - Ant Bear
C: dogs105 - Elton Johns Wig - croweater 41
HF: U2tigers - ClarkeM - JT_the_Man
F: Crusty Undies - Sab22 - Marklar_33
Foll: Bonz - jezzajay - Cactus_

INT: PerfectFooty - BallaratBulldog

Changes:
Dogs105 out to W
Bloodied52 W to BP
KBLT BP to out
Cactus FP to Ro
Crusty Undies Ro to FP
Ballarat Bulldog W to INT
Croweater41 INT to W​
You’re putting out a decent pre-season line up so good for you!

So I fully understand that this match is scheduled to be held at Dun Lop Stadium, but I thought you'd be more interested in the more tribal trail that leads from the Colosseum in Rasasidge to the Snowdome in Mt Buller. The path leads through Nou Camp, close to the Stadium In The Sky, and right through the site of the old Subiaco Oval.

All things being well, I'll spew forth some video which shows the routes to SFA Park later in the week.

LSUf7Je.png

Edit: Oh look at that, it moved the "Colosseum" text on me. Stupid computers. Please take me back to Win XP.

So I fully understand that this match is scheduled to be held at Dun Lop Stadium, but I thought you'd be more interested in the more tribal trail that leads from the Colosseum in Rasasidge to the Snowdome in Mt Buller. The path leads through Nou Camp, close to the Stadium In The Sky, and right through the site of the old Subiaco Oval.

All things being well, I'll spew forth some video which shows the routes to SFA Park later in the week.

LSUf7Je.png

Edit: Oh look at that, it moved the "Colosseum" text on me. Stupid computers. Please take me back to Win XP.

Love this. How far away would you say the two grounds are?

You’ll get smashed. Not by me necessarily given that s**t sim is capable of dragging me before I’m on the park, but by somebody for sure. Headless for example
Headless going to be running round like a chook
without a head

View attachment 830241
Sab Wonders v Demons

Changes:
Dogs105 out to W
Bloodied52 W to BP
KBLT BP to out
Cactus FP to Ro
Crusty Undies Ro to FP
Croweater41 INT to W​
Love the Sab Wonders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love this. How far away would you say the two grounds are?
Remind me of this question later. I'm busy at the moment but later I can just take coords and do some maths, and I already have a multiplier I apply to make the ground dimensions realistic.

View attachment 830241
Sab Wonders v Demons

Changes:
Dogs105 out to W
Bloodied52 W to BP
KBLT BP to out
Cactus FP to Ro
Crusty Undies Ro to FP
Croweater41 INT to W​
Have a look at our flog CO-Captain.

Not yet captain in his own right, puts his jumper above the team sheet. Not a Wonders logo, oh no. Not the jumper of a milestone gamer, oh no.

His. Own. *******. Jumper.

Wow.

Not yet captain in his own right, puts his jumper above the team sheet. Not a Wonders logo, oh no. Not the jumper of a milestone gamer, oh no.

Wow.

I always put team first. I'm the team.

Wow.

Word on the street is Sab22 only took the captaincy because the club was "an absolute rabble".

Wow.
Well, it is the Sab Wonders

Wow.
I haven’t seen the team. I assume I’m in the guts for my 350th. Can’t wait.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back