Australian Football Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Will the new version have the ability to control multiple teams in one save?

You mean at the same time? Probably, it's been set up to allow for this, but haven't added in any human interaction yet. The current version does allow you to resign/get rehired, but not control multiple teams simultaneously.

You mean at the same time? Probably, it's been set up to allow for this, but haven't added in any human interaction yet. The current version does allow you to resign/get rehired, but not control multiple teams simultaneously.
Cool!, That's what I meant. Thanks.

i just purchased this for my husband yesterday and he would like to know if there is a way you can play afl teams when you go into the new custom game mode ?

How do we play with AFL lists or names? Is there a mod? or does someone have to do it themselves? I hope we can get some pictures going to off the players,.

Does anyone know what the new updates are like ?
I am hoping they have fixed the ruckman not getting 50-60 possessions.

How do you rate the game?
If you like management games, You'll like this one. It's pretty feature packed for a game like this and it's always improving. I've had fun with it so far. I've only scratched the surface but it's been pretty good in my opinion. The game itself has a Discord server where the developer talks about updates and is willing to take questions and any info on any bugs you may encounter.

Does anyone know what the new updates are like ?
I am hoping they have fixed the ruckman not getting 50-60 possessions.
Yes, I believe they have fixed that as Disposal counts seem to be normal from what I've seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you like management games, You'll like this one. It's pretty feature packed for a game like this and it's always improving. I've had fun with it so far. I've only scratched the surface but it's been pretty good in my opinion. The game itself has a Discord server where the developer talks about updates and is willing to take questions and any info on any bugs you may encounter.

Yes, I believe they have fixed that as Disposal counts seem to be normal from what I've seen.
Would you recommend buying it?

Would you recommend buying it?
I'm probably not the best person to ask that as I got it for free before it released as I was helping the guy beta test the game before it went live on Steam but for $19.99. It is a good price for it and I would recommend it as this is a very in-depth sim and you can do a lot on the management side.

But it is in Early Access which means stuff may be buggy and functionally incomplete but if you love Sports Management Games, I would recommend it as this is looking to be a promising game and a much better game than the first already but if you don't want to go through the faff of putting up with an early access game and reporting any bugs you come across to the developer, I would personally hold off until it goes into 1.0.

Also, if you have the original game, You'll get this game for free. You just need to update the old game on Steam and if you're having trouble getting the game, You just need to contact the dev about it.

I'm probably not the best person to ask that as I got it for free before it released as I was helping the guy beta test the game before it went live on Steam but for $19.99. It is a good price for it and I would recommend it as this is a very in-depth sim and you can do a lot on the management side.

But it is in Early Access which means stuff may be buggy and functionally incomplete but if you love Sports Management Games, I would recommend it as this is looking to be a promising game and a much better game than the first already but if you don't want to go through the faff of putting up with an early access game and reporting any bugs you come across to the developer, I would personally hold off until it goes into 1.0.

Also, if you have the original game, You'll get this game for free. You just need to update the old game on Steam and if you're having trouble getting the game, You just need to contact the dev about it.
Would you mind uploading some screenshots?

I'm confused
Theirs Australian football coach, and Australian football coach 2020 both been released this week. Which is the correct version?
Sorry, didn't realise there was a second one. No idea which is the one we're talking about.

This was released yesterday according to Steam:

Developer here.

1) Buy the 2020 version. The non-2020 version was only "released" this week because Steam gifted 2020 to everyone who had the original, but in order to do that it had to assign both the original and 2020 to Package 1, so then had to create Package 2 that features just the original. Unfortunately Package 2 contains the old price (which reflects the price of both games combined) and the new release date.
2) There are some screenshots users have posted using 2020 lists on the Discord server here, though they also show a few issues the game currently has due to its early access status (I'm happy with the end of season best 22, though): https://discord.gg/7GspWCK
3) At this point I'm still pushing daily patches to get the game out of early access. Very happy with the game generally, but there are a lot of rough patches that need to be smoothed over, very complicated game to make and a lot of new situations have been reported this week that I've never seen before/weren't reported in testing.
4) Rucks are still probably more important in this game than in real life, though a patch pushed yesterday should help mitigate that - the issue with the original is they always took all of the hitouts, so they were always near the ball and not playing defense on the wings/in the half-back part of the field as per the positional heat maps I've seen
5) Once the game's out of early access, it should be easy to compile and release for Mac.

Developer here.

1) Buy the 2020 version. The non-2020 version was only "released" this week because Steam gifted 2020 to everyone who had the original, but in order to do that it had to assign both the original and 2020 to Package 1, so then had to create Package 2 that features just the original. Unfortunately Package 2 contains the old price (which reflects the price of both games combined) and the new release date.
2) There are some screenshots users have posted using 2020 lists on the Discord server here, though they also show a few issues the game currently has due to its early access status (I'm happy with the end of season best 22, though): https://discord.gg/7GspWCK
3) At this point I'm still pushing daily patches to get the game out of early access. Very happy with the game generally, but there are a lot of rough patches that need to be smoothed over, very complicated game to make and a lot of new situations have been reported this week that I've never seen before/weren't reported in testing.
4) Rucks are still probably more important in this game than in real life, though a patch pushed yesterday should help mitigate that - the issue with the original is they always took all of the hitouts, so they were always near the ball and not playing defense on the wings/in the half-back part of the field as per the positional heat maps I've seen
5) Once the game's out of early access, it should be easy to compile and release for Mac.
Cheers for posting mate. Congrats on having a go at an AFL manager!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back