Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 11 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Home made stir fry... a little less ambitious lol

20200407_172415.jpg
The wrapping left a bit to be desired, but the taste was awesome..

20200407_174744.jpg
The pork buns turned out really nice.

It's fun. I've been playing it for a long time. When you grow a bit you can join an alliance and gain more rewards as a team. That helps you grow faster. I get a bit obsessed with it. My bad. :blush:
Let me know if you check it out. Hubby got me into it and he rarely plays it now. But he's an Autobot - they're boring. 🤭

Wow.

Yes you are...

Thought it could be more like this, hubby agreeing first of course ...

WellgroomedAlarmedHammerkop-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Things are always exciting at Abdu.
Have you ever been water skiing?
What about water boarding?
Both of those activities don't adhere to the current social distancing laws unfortunately. You Bombers will have to hold off participating in your favourite pastime for a little while.

I won't be posting over 200 times as a coping mechanism this round.
I think I enjoyed because certain posters avoided the thread.
I will be refraining from answering Bombers posts in this match thread to try and lift the bar for the "Bomber Experience"
Oh wait...

How do you know?
Because, he’s a figment of your imagination, or lack of. You can’t think for yourself, so you need a book to tell you how to live your life, what morals to live by. The whole notion is ludicrous.

That’s how you’ve been all thread thus far.
#noyou
Is that right snowflake
Mumbles is running out of ideas.

Not sure why we are tagging Harvey Manfrenjensenden but bringing him in here would surely save us from the s**t you dribble on an hourly basis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back