Bridget McKenzie pork-barrelling - Sports Rorts 2.0... and now 3.0!

Remove this Banner Ad

You were much better in your previous account when you complained about workers slacking off on their bosses whilst admitting you could only post when your daddy left the office.
Oh *

It's not that wombat " geelong crazy " is it ?

Gee it must "cold" up there on the high moral ground. Was any one hurt= No Did anyone benefit = Yes... I will be giving you a wide berth...Idiot.
You know who was hurt?
Sports clubs who desperately deserved that cash who didn’t get it because they weren’t in marginal seats, while clubs who really didn’t need it for big money because they were in the right area.

You know who was hurt?
Sports clubs who desperately deserved that cash who didn’t get it because they weren’t in marginal seats, while clubs who really didn’t need it for big money because they were in the right area.
BS Emotional argument. Hunting for the moral high ground. Give me all the examples of the Clubs who could not use the money granted to them. There is not a club in Australia that cannot do with extra money to help them achieve their objectives. desperate....marginal......big money. BS

BS Emotional argument. Hunting for the moral high ground. Give me all the examples of the Clubs who could not use the money granted to them. There is not a club in Australia that cannot do with extra money to help them achieve their objectives. desperate....marginal......big money. BS
Ah yep

100% gc

You can see why Morrison is so desperate to avoid Parliament resuming. Has there ever been a PM that has so consistently found ways to avoid the actual process of democracy from occurring? I'm sure it it was added up he would hold the record for governing longest with least days of parliament sitting.
Labor will be waiting with baseball bats for this, Ruby Princess, Bushfires etc.

You can see why Morrison is so desperate to avoid Parliament resuming. Has there ever been a PM that has so consistently found ways to avoid the actual process of democracy from occurring? I'm sure it it was added up he would hold the record for governing longest with least days of parliament sitting.
Labor will be waiting with baseball bats for this, Ruby Princess, Bushfires etc.
It is interesting that Morrison is talking about open transparency in regards to China but his actions are the opposite with the Sports rorts affair.

Let alone the the announced federal Icac in late 2018 which has yet to see the light of day

It is interesting that Morrison is talking about open transparency in regards to China but his actions are the opposite with the Sports rorts affair.

Let alone the the announced federal Icac in late 2018 which has yet to see the light of day
Don't worry Tony"the Jerk"Burke will keep them honest this week. This bloke who takes his kids first class at the tax payers expense has told us on insiders this am he will do just that. Go Burkey YOU FW.

The federal parliament has probably sat more than Victorian parliament has this year and will be back a lot earlier as well. But people say Dan is great and not on a power trip

Don't worry Tony"the Jerk"Burke will keep them honest this week. This bloke who takes his kids first class at the tax payers expense has told us on insiders this am he will do just that. Go Burkey YOU FW.
Geez that's a woeful post dude.

The federal parliament has probably sat more than Victorian parliament has this year and will be back a lot earlier as well. But people say Dan is great and not on a power trip
280k deaths globally and the best you wombats can come up with is " dAn'S oN a pOwErtRiP !!! " ??

Yeeeeesh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing like a bit of OverReach. Bloody storm in a tea cup considering the World we now live in. I look around me and I see lot's of sporting clubs have up dated change rooms ...perfect grounds and facilities catering for Males and females. We should be happy that the Government had a grants scheme at all shows what a well off country we WERE. But really this is just a political stoush and has no short or long term impact on the way we live. A lot to do about NOTHING.
LOL.
What a load of bullshit.

This what politics has come to. Everyone knows they did it but they will just lie and brazen it out and no one can touch them.
Media scrutiny/public opinion/shame used to be enough but it simply doesn't work anymore in post truth politics.
Without an integrity/corruption agency/accountability apparatus of some kind there are literally zero consequences now for corruption.

This what politics has come to. Everyone knows they did it but they will just lie and brazen it out and no one can touch them.
Media scrutiny/public opinion/shame used to be enough but it simply doesn't work anymore in post truth politics.
Without an integrity/corruption agency/accountability apparatus of some kind there are literally zero consequences now for corruption.
It's time to dispense with the they're all as bad as each other narrative too. Firstly it's not true and secondly all it does is give this government a leave pass for their actions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back