No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish Jack Stevens all the best, been a really rough time for him, both emotionally and mentally these past few years, have to be concerned about his mental health and whether he is in a capable headspace of playing any kind of footy this year/when it resumes.

His health and mental and physical well-being should come first (I am sure Geelong know this)

Talk over in the West that Adrian Hickmott won't keep his role with West Coast due to the current environment. He was going to coach the Eagles reserves team but the club have decided not to have a team in the WAFL this season.

Talk over in the West that Adrian Hickmott won't keep his role with West Coast due to the current environment. He was going to coach the Eagles reserves team but the club have decided not to have a team in the WAFL this season.

Sad - has been a part of the Eagles coaching setup for ages.

Would love to get him to the club in some capacity, once all this eases.

It‘s unrealistic to pay for a service that will not be provided.

I’m happy to lend my money to the club but I expect some ‘interest’ payments in the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the 2010 EF against Sydney, cracking game of footy had everything you love in a contest... Exciting quick and tuff all day end to end free flowing pressure footy...
That Muppet with three names sunk us. 4 goals. Never did anything before or after. Pr1ck.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It‘s unrealistic to pay for a service that will not be provided.

I’m happy to lend my money to the club but I expect some ‘interest’ payments in the future.

Do we get our money back for 2018 then?
Only one eleventh of my expectations for decent service were met ;)

Watched 2010 EF, nailbiting finish. I drove up and back from Canberra to watch on Fathers Day by myself.

Was spewing on the way back what the hell was Dennis Armfield thinking bouncing the ball across goal!

I also recall Jeff Garlett stuffing it up down the other end by playing on rather than taking a set shot (memory is hazy)?

How the hell the club could trade Jacobs after that match i don't know what a stuff up, it was so clear that he was a level above Warnock.

Judd was awesome in 3rd quarter.

Did the same drive in September 2013 this time with wife and daughter in two.

Never really in this one and so drive back wasn't so bad. Can remember Andrew Walker had a great game and Judd was very quiet.

Though my daughter got so excited by Sydney crowd cheering she started to cheer for the wrong team (she was only 5, so I didnt leave her at the stadium).

what's happened to his sons? I said...……...
Both played for Subi in the WAFL mainly in the reserves. The League team is a petty tough team to break in to as Subi have won a shed load of flags over the last 5-10 years with a fully stacked freo reserves side (Peel Thunder) the only team to beat them in a GF in recent history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back