Coach John Longmire - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

That's nice. Your examples didn't address the post you were responding to. No need to get snippy.

Is there a chance we might regret not keeping Dew or Shaw
Perhaps but as the saying goes “you can’t have everyone”. Once the club had decided that Horse remained the best person for the job (and each of us can decide where we sit on that) Dew was always a high chance of leaving. From memory he had already applied for a couple of HC roles and it’s entirely reasonable for him to have continued to look elsewhere and from reports at the time it seems the Swans supported him in that.

Shaw was a little different as he moved to another Assistant Coach role but I seem to remember there was some talk of his family being keen to return to Melbourne, so it’s unlikely the club could have done much in that case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

858 days to go and counting, can't wait, anything new has to better then was has happened in the last 2+ years.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

longmire moved players around at half time etc, he did what he could do

3 rucks didnt work, but i thought it made sense going in

It took us getting smashed till he moved Mills and he looked good

I know others don't like my theory here, but I really don't think Longmire is good at developing young players.
If Longmire is shit then almost every coach in the league is shit by the same standards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back