Preview Round 4, 2020: St.Kilda v Richmond - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 27th June, 4:35PM AEST *MADDIE'S MATCH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Tigers

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it’s like saying you have a young side when you don’t. The backline isn’t old but it’s not young.

Okay, so they look like a built for instant finals unit?

We’ve had one successful outcome from playing two rucks in three games, so unless we can give first use to our mids this week and get a couple of goals from our ruckman then we need to give the experiment away.

Ratts said during the week that two rucks isn’t working, so pressure comes to him if he doesn’t address a recognised selection issue.

I’m guessing he won’t. I’m guessing he’ll play Ryder out of the goal square most of the game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

But it's leaving off a major factor. It's like meeting up for an online date and finding the lady used to have a penis. She's technically a female but you haven't been given the full description.

And with that comment we can now all agree that the team is in a transitioning phase. We can only speculate at this time, and can't give full details to the extent of development, due to the privacy laws surrounding the sensitive nature of hormone therapy replacement.

Go Saints.

And with that comment we can now all agree that the team is in a transitioning phase. We can only speculate at this time, and can't give full details to the extent of development, due to the privacy laws surrounding the sensitive nature of hormone therapy replacement.

Go Saints.

I thought I was the only one growing moobs during lockdown working from home!

giphy-8.gif

Looking at our players we lost
Newnes - averages 9 disposals a game
Steven - 6 disposals
Bruce - 7.8 disposals a game
Jack Steven's one game probably not a great data set for a guy who has averaged over 25 touches for 150 games.

Feel a bit sad the way Newnes career has panned out, thought he was going to be a future captain at one stage.

Josh Bruce is a potato.

Our side looks pretty ordinary with hardly any players left from 4 years ago and no stars. I'd say we look like we have selected players to stay competitive while doing an on the hop rebuild. In a couple of years I doubt many players that were on the 2016 list will be playing senior footy. King, Billings, Marshall, Gresham, Clark, Wilkie, Battle, Howard and Membrey are probably the core side that we'll build around. Butler, Jones and Long look like they'll be part of it too.

Several others are probably already listed but guys like Hanners (8 games as a Saint and at the end), Roberton (5 games in the last 3 years), Calisle (49 games in 5 years) and Geary who's body is starting to be less resilient are our older heads. The first list really only has Billings, Gresham and Membrey as experienced players.

I forgot Ross, but apparently he's not even VFL standard so he doesn't count

The whole rebuild strategy is wrong , teams should be constantly evaluating the weakest link and seeking to improve it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back