Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect Bush is far less of an idiot than that Texan drawl suggests.
I'm sorry Doss but George W, if that's which Bush you mean, was as brain dead as Ronald Reagan, this moron Trump is a psychopath with delusions of grandeur and he doesn't need to muck around with daily briefings, he is all seeing, all knowing.

You can choose to have TDS Flair if you are that way inflicted (also I'm aware of the TDS ban in this thread #censorship, that is the legitimate flair they use in r/conservatives, just stating facts)

Can we give you ODS? That stands for Obama Derangement Syndrome. Stylish!

And they are half the size that The Donald was (in terms of subscriber base). It was blatant and indefensible censorship. Fortunately, I doubt it will matter.

Mate, they canceled themselves months ago, it's alright, you'll find another safe space!

I'm sorry Doss but George W, if that's which Bush you mean, was as brain dead as Ronald Reagan, this moron Trump is a psychopath with delusions of grandeur and he doesn't need to muck around with daily briefings, he is all seeing, all knowing.

The father one was dangerous, his son though was just good comedy material without being downright terrifying.

I feel more confident that the bush of 2000 to 2008 actually listened to advice.

Trump is incapable.

Respectfully disagree on W. A fair bit sharper than Reagan I think. Still a poor President all the same though.

The father one was dangerous, his son though was just good comedy material without being downright terrifying.

I feel more confident that the bush of 2000 to 2008 actually listened to advice.

Trump is incapable.
Oh the father was the evil one, no question. Junior was his father's conduit and just like Reagan, just like Harry Truman, was told what to do and what not to do.

Surely Biden cant lose this.
tenor.gif

Trump's the village idiot: what do you call those that voted for him and continue to support him?

Kindly? Parochial cheerleaders who would support a literal festering turd as the President as long as that nard belonged to their own political party affiliation.

Less kindly? Idiots, bigots, or both.

Respectfully disagree on W. A fair bit sharper than Reagan I think. Still a poor President all the same though.
Fair enough mate and absolutely correct, a poor President all the same.

Dr. Helen Caldicott reckons that during the 80's when Reagan and Thatcher were bringing the world very close to nuclear armageddon, she was granted a meeting with Reagan. She proceeded to tell him what nuclear war would mean and that no-one nor anything would survive and apparently, she reckons she was getting through to him when one of the Generals, one of his advisors, came in with two models of a rocket, one large and one really small and said to Reagan, "this is us" pointing to the small rocket and "this is the Soviet Union", pointing to the large rocket where upon Reagan showed Dr. Caldicott the door.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Germany are meant to spend 2% of their budget on NATO, I think they're still under 1.5%. Very sloppy of them. Poland will host some extra US troops because they are meeting their defence quota. Not that any of this makes any real difference, Russia aren't invading Europe any time soon.

Longer term, the US really should look to close some of their overseas bases and put their own people first.
Im not disputing that Germany isnt meeting its obligations.

But it still isnt why Trump withdrew troops. Why did he withdraw troops?

I dont believe there is oxygen in the air because I cant physically see it! - some conservative logic.

The Conservatives only believe the science they want to.

How they view scientific information depends on how it affects their ideological/political/economic position at the time.

And they are half the size that The Donald was (in terms of subscriber base). It was blatant and indefensible censorship. Fortunately, I doubt it will matter.
So, freedom of speech relates to platform size?

And your right, it doesnt matter, Conservatives have created, in the name of non bias, an explicitly biased platform, where they can spout of to their hearts content.

Surely Biden cant lose this.
Well, it’s a long way to go yet, but yes, if the election was tomorrow Biden would win. And if things continue in the same manner for the next few months, Biden will win. But plenty can still happen so don’t count your chickens but I expect trump to lose. And that will be the better outcome for America.

In other news, a 20 year old student identified in one of Trumps wanted posters got his house raided by police and is now I custody awaiting a sentence of a maximum of 10 years.

For attempting to knock over a statue.

A statue that is still there.

Breonna isnt here anymore. But the police are still free. The one who was fired is currently appealing his firing and he is on a merit board so will probably get reinstated.

Update! Student has been released by the judge of his case. FBI is still hunting several more people.

Here's the officer trying to claim he was unfairly fired due to pressure from Floyd's death...

Not the fact that he killed someone in a no knock warrant killing for a suspect already in custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back