Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 29 – Official Team Thread - BnF Run and Won

Remove this Banner Ad

Gosh the Bluebaggers have won by a point
A solid reward for an excellent presentation skip. Well done and thank you for all you have done for myself and the Dragons this season

View attachment 901557

And that concludes the presentation this evening and congrats again to all our award winners for season 29 :

This season we saw a number of new players at the Dragons (Maylandsman, serial_thrilla and rota69) as well as a number of returning players (fumbler and A Swallow) and I hope it was an enjoyable and fun SFA experience and they will be at the club for many seasons to come.

I would like to thank our Leadership Group Hatchy1992 Knifey Spoony and Dr Mantis Taboggan for their enthusiasm , support and help throughout the course of season 29. Next season serial_thrilla will be joining Hatchy1992 Knifey Spoony and myself and we will be the Dragons season 30 Leadership Group.

Thank you to everyone for their contributions and interest in our match threads and team PM and I look forward to seeing you all back in season 30 as we look for that elusive next premiership.

Go Dragons. :thumbsu:
Thanks for putting this all together Ace (and LG) - it would have taken a heap of time and effort...particularly with a close Blues game in the background.

Time to kick on into the evening before gearing up for S30!

nAjvL2lBjfYKdPikEIbbYdp_dqs=.gif

Last edited:
Congratulations to all award winners tonight. Well done to Strigoi on winning the Best and Fairest this evening, a fantastic achievement and one you should be proud of. Congratulations also to Knifey Spoony on winning the MVP award and to serial_thrilla for claiming the Blaze Storm Medal after such a great rookie season.

Well done also to Maylandsman, HawkAussie, A Swallow, Hatchy1992 and fumbler for their award wins in Season 29, fantastic stuff. Despite our season finishing at the semi final stage, Season 29 was still a reasonable success, uncovering some great posters, bringing a few back to the fold and playing in another finals series. :thumbsu:

Thanks to AceAndy for the count tonight, another great job and to the leadership group for leading us through Season 29. Hopefully we can take some of our good form this season into Season 30 and have a red hot crack again next season. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

View attachment 901557

And that concludes the presentation this evening and congrats again to all our award winners for season 29 :

This season we saw a number of new players at the Dragons (Maylandsman, serial_thrilla and rota69) as well as a number of returning players (fumbler and A Swallow) and I hope it was an enjoyable and fun SFA experience and they will be at the club for many seasons to come.

I would like to thank our Leadership Group Hatchy1992 Knifey Spoony and Dr Mantis Taboggan for their enthusiasm , support and help throughout the course of season 29. Next season serial_thrilla will be joining Hatchy1992 Knifey Spoony and myself and we will be the Dragons season 30 Leadership Group.

Thank you to everyone for their contributions and interest in our match threads and team PM and I look forward to seeing you all back in season 30 as we look for that elusive next premiership.

Go Dragons. :thumbsu:

Thanks Ace, and all of the Dragon family. Best team in the SFA, onwards and upwards next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Strigoi for your first Ljp86 medal. A very impressive season and well deserved. Congratulations also to Knifey Spoony for his runner up place and the coaches MVP award. Very well deserved mate.

I would also like to congratulate all the other award winners on the night, serial_thrilla for the Blaze Storm medal, Maylandsman for the coaches encouragement award, A Swallow and HawkAussie for the best clubman award and fumbler for the best polling in the mobs.

I would like to thank everyone for their support on and off the field so I could claim the PhenomenalV1 medal.

I would also like to thank AceAndy for running and organising the clubs night of nights. It's not an easy task.
Cheers mate.

Apologies that I was unable to be around last night, but it sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves.

Onwards and upwards for season 30! Go Dragons!

Congrats to all of you guys for a fantastic season 29!
Glad to be on board for season 30 in what seems to be an awesome SFA club with some great posters!
Viva La Dragons!

Congrats to all of you guys for a fantastic season 29!
Glad to be on board for season 30 in what seems to be an awesome SFA club with some great posters!
Viva La Dragons!

I'll respond to you seeing your teammates don't have the decency to do so :thumbsu:

Dragons Final.jpg

bit bored tonight it seems... yawn
Yeah, just ignore Santoz. He's the SFA charity case that we have to tolerate so that we can be seen to accept literal imbeciles in the league. Ant Bear probably gets some form of kickback from a bunch of foundations for it.

yep, he plays for the Bombers... that just about explains everything.
I dunno...most of them are at least witty and/or entertaining when they're being pests. Santoz is just plain dull.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back