Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 29 – Official Team Thread - BnF Run and Won

Remove this Banner Ad

I dunno...most of them are at least witty and/or entertaining when they're being pests. Santoz is just plain dull.
Id hope so surely the SFA has some better content to throw at us come s30 ;)

Sorry I missed your big night Dragons. I hope you'll pop your heads into our team thread for our B&F on Friday week, July 10.

While I'm here, what do the Adelaide Crows have in common with a mobile phone number? Both start with 0-4 :).

Sorry I missed your big night Dragons. I hope you'll pop your heads into our team thread for our B&F on Friday week, July 10.

While I'm here, what do the Adelaide Crows have in common with a mobile phone number? Both start with 0-4 :).
That's actually genuinely funny. I'll see if my schedule is free next Friday.

Have to keep yourself relevant somehow I guess.

I post in here once seeing you lot hadn't even replied to a teammate that posted on Sunday and ya'll add a page of activity after my brief visit.

I'm the pulse of the SFA :thumbsu:

I post in here once seeing you lot hadn't even replied to a teammate that posted on Sunday and ya'll add a page of activity after my brief visit.

Pulse you say.

Yeah, just ignore Santoz. He's the SFA charity case that we have to tolerate so that we can be seen to accept literal imbeciles in the league. Ant Bear probably gets some form of kickback from a bunch of foundations for it.
I dunno...most of them are at least witty and/or entertaining when they're being pests. Santoz is just plain dull.
Real life footage of Santoz between his allocated internet time:

You've gotta stop thinking about me.

You seem a little infatuated :$

By pulse you mean that you regularly and unnoticeably pop up and then go away and that people often genuinely forget you exist?

Sure, pulse of the SFA then.

You've gotta stop thinking about me.

You seem a little infatuated :$

Are you still here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back