Politics Black Lives Matter

Remove this Banner Ad

Racist people spend their days living with the intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone they believe is inferior to them is being treated as their equal
Racist people think that a whole race of people are so absolutely useless and pathetic to the point that they can't compete in the world on equal footing and need affirmative action.

Terry Crews is using the hashtag #AllBlackLivesMatter now. I wonder if that will be a decent compromise for the #alllivesmatter people.

Don Lemon was saying that black on black violence is just like white on white violence, it's all about proximity.

While that is true in a sense, it's also dishonest because black on black crime is so much higher, and there are underlying reasons for that which need to be addressed. You can address black on black crime as a product of systemic racism and inequities, so I don't get why liberals dodge the subject.

Terry Crews is using the hashtag #AllBlackLivesMatter now. I wonder if that will be a decent compromise for the #alllivesmatter people.

Don Lemon was saying that black on black violence is just like white on white violence, it's all about proximity.

While that is true in a sense, it's also dishonest because black on black crime is so much higher, and there are underlying reasons for that which need to be addressed. You can address black on black crime as a product of systemic racism and inequities, so I don't get why liberals dodge the subject.
How would that be a compromise?
Would AllWhitelivesMatter be a compromise also?
I dont see any difference between BLM and ABLM

its nothing of the sort

all black lives matter was started by the LBGTQI community to protest not only police violence against black people, but violence against black non-cis gendered people

its nothing of the sort

all black lives matter was started by the LBGTQI community to protest not only police violence against black people, but violence against black non-cis gendered people

All Lives Matter was started by animal welfare groups to protest the treatment of animals.

For every 10,000 black people arrested for violent crime, 3 are killed
For every 10,000 white people arrested for violent crime, 4 are killed

Source?

Unarmed African Americans killed by police 2019: 25

Black on black homicide 2019: 2570

I'm all for Reducing Police Brutality it is good for everyone, just don't bullshit people and make it out to be worse then it is

Interesting figures. Source?

Racist people think that a whole race of people are so absolutely useless and pathetic to the point that they can't compete in the world on equal footing and need affirmative action.

Affirmative action was used because once people from these minorities were just flat-out ignored. Passed up for all but the most menial of employment positions. As more minorities are seen at various employment levels, so the intent was, the more it would encourage other minorities to get up and have a go. And so reduce the need for affirmative action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Affirmative action was used because once people from these minorities were just flat-out ignored. Passed up for all but the most menial of employment positions. As more minorities are seen at various employment levels, so the intent was, the more it would encourage other minorities to get up and have a go. And so reduce the need for affirmative action.
Bullshit.

Affirmative action is alive and well in the name of 'representation'. But you cannot legislate against 'representation', can you?

Bullshit.

Affirmative action is alive and well in the name of 'representation'. But you cannot legislate against 'representation', can you?

Affirmative action, while discriminitory in its beginnings (that's me being honest here and telling you how I understant the process - minorities were picked or appointed because they were minorities not so much based on merit), was always meant to be an encouragement to other minorities who, discouraged by perceived or actual racism/bigotry, just wouldn't try out for positions or go for jobs. Seeing minorities in those positions was always meant to open the way for others.

There was meant to be an end point. The success of affirmative action was meant to be its own death knell.

Does anyone know what will become of the veggie patch and its plant allies?

EaXH11XU0AUGzh3.jpg

John Ruddick

@JohnRuddick2

·
58m

Thanks for posting Susie. When arrrested in 1984 she had a 740 kgs of dynamite and was sentenced to 58 years in prison. She's only out now because Bill Clinton pardoned her on his last day in office ... and now she is one of the big-wigs in BLM.

Susan Colvin

@SusanCo68078551

This is convicted terrorist Susan Rosenberg, she sits on the Board of Directors for the fundraising arm of Black Lives Matter. She was convicted for the 1983 bombing of the US Capitol Building, the U.S. Naval War College and the New York Patrolmen's Benevolent Association.

1594276195812.png

I haven't read this thread really, maybe it is old news, but if the above post is correct, which it seems to be, why oh why are we wasting our time giving them any air.

Last edited:
I haven't read this thread really, maybe it is old news, but if the above post is correct, which it seems to be, why oh why are wasting out time giving them any air.
The ignorant masses use it for cultural brownie points and the useful idiots derail every conversation by quibbling about Antifa involvement, the validity of Communism or how Cultural Marxism is supposedly a conspiratorial myth.

Last edited:
Source?

Interesting figures. Source?
The official police figures of unarmed deaths are less it's 18 or 19, a crowd funded study came up with 25 , I think the difference is in what is classified as a weapon ie: is shooting someone in a car who's driving it at cops considered unarmed? That's my interpretation only. I went for the higher number

Homicide rates were from a FBI page, I looked but can't find where I came across that figure. It also seems to low

For 2018, 7407 black homicides , 90% killed by same race = 6666

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

There is a WSJ article re this but its behing a pay wall. Other one isnt. Havent read the latter, just googled it.

A police officer is 18½ times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a police officer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back