Politics Black Lives Matter

Remove this Banner Ad

Blm terrorist org

Such a waste but yet as the girl we who was fatally shot trying nick a Swastika flag from a heavily armed blokes house, use common sense. Don't inflame a situation you are never going to have control over. Hope the perps are caught.

Is anybody going to speak out about racism from non-white/blacks against other non-whites/blacks, or is the only racism that matters from whites against blacks?

I will. ALL racism is bad. All discrimination. We just hear more about white-driven racism and have more information about its effects as we live in a euro-descended culture and the drivers of that culture were all white. We can criticise our own more readily because we know it best.

But whites don't have any kind of 'monopoly' on racist behaviour or bigotry or discrimination. This is a HUMAN problem. Anyone trying to paint it otherwise is just plain wrong.

As I have stated in the past (despite being mocked), I am not white. I can tell you with certainty that I experience more racism from non-whites than white people. White people have been bashed about their head constantly about being racist, and this has (perhaps rightfully so) resulted in white people being the most UNracist people on the planet.

However, what about non-whites? Why do I have to be subjected to constant racism from non-whites who have absolutely no qualms about being racist? Who is going to pull them up and tell them that this sort of bigotry is not acceptable? Apparently, nobody.

I will. ALL racism is bad. All discrimination. We just hear more about white-driven racism and have more information about its effects as we live in a euro-descended culture and the drivers of that culture were all white. We can criticise our own more readily because we know it best.

But whites don't have any kind of 'monopoly' on racist behaviour or bigotry or discrimination. This is a HUMAN problem. Anyone trying to paint it otherwise is just plain wrong.

I don't see ANYBODY calling out racism from non-whites, AT ALL!

Let me summarize current-day social justice:
  1. Those who bitch, moan, complain, and whine the loudest should be given the most attention and sympathy to the extent of having entire cities literally burn to the ground on account of their grievances.
  2. Those who put up with racism, prejudice and bigotry quietly without complaint should be ignored, or even continued to be mocked or made fun of without any qualms whatsoever. Bonus points: Blame these individuals and tell them that it is their fault that they are the target of racism, prejudice and bigotry, especially when it is at the hands of 1. above.

Last edited:
As I have stated in the past (despite being mocked), I am not white. I can tell you with certainty that I experience more racism from non-whites than white people. White people have been bashed about their head constantly about being racist, and this has (perhaps rightfully so) resulted in white people being the most UNracist people on the planet.

However, what about non-whites? Why do I have to be subjected to constant racism from non-whites who have absolutely no qualms about being racist? Who is going to pull them up and tell them that this sort of bigotry is not acceptable? Apparently, nobody.

I'm sorry you have to put up with s**t like that in this day and age. Racism from any quarter is wrong, mate. Unfortunately as you've found out 'a-hole' doesn't have a race, a creed or a religion.

I'm sorry you have to put up with sh*t like that in this day and age. Racism from any quarter is wrong, mate. Unfortunately as you've found out 'a-hole' doesn't have a race, a creed or a religion.

Thank you, sir. As I have said before, you seem like a reasonable guy, even if we have our differences.

Edit: I should point out, I don't suffer discrimination all that often, I just felt like being a victim-ish mood, which is not normal. Anyway, carry on.

The home secretary is considering introducing new laws to tackle modern slavery, following allegations of mistreatment among workers in the UK’s fast-fashion industry. Priti Patel reportedly believes the police and local councils are avoiding tackling illegal sweatshops over fears of being accused of racism. According to The Sunday Times, the home secretary claimed ‘cultural sensibilities’ are causing officials to turn a blind eye to illegal sweatshops

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charles Barkley told CNBC’s Power Lunch on Friday that, instead of talking about issues related to racial and economic justice, the sports world is more focused on who is or isn’t kneeling, or what social justice message is written on the back of NBA players’ jerseys.

“We need police reform, we need prison reform,” he said. “My concern is turning this into a circus instead of trying to do some good stuff.”

Round mound of rebound on the money here.

The home secretary is considering introducing new laws to tackle modern slavery, following allegations of mistreatment among workers in the UK’s fast-fashion industry. Priti Patel reportedly believes the police and local councils are avoiding tackling illegal sweatshops over fears of being accused of racism. According to The Sunday Times, the home secretary claimed ‘cultural sensibilities’ are causing officials to turn a blind eye to illegal sweatshops

This is the same type of stupidity that led to British police failing to act when thousands of young girls were sexually abused by men of Pakistani origin.

Get those character references from all your non-white associates and have them handy. You may need them if you refuse to take the training driven by this sh*te.

I won't be reading that book either, by the sounds of it. How hard is it to treat everyone with the same level of respect, though? Fair enough if someone is a c*nt to you, show them the same level of respect back. If they're friendly, be the same. If they're apathetic be the same.

'Race' means nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back